Rajanji got what he wanted

Posted: 12 years ago

Friends, I cannot even tell you how sad I am today. I cried...Nobody deserves death. This is no punishment. Why RS showed this? The scene that made me cry was when Divya moves back while saying "Mujhe jana hai.".. OMG.. I am crying right now while writing too.

What an emotional roller coaster ride today's episode was. RS and creatives got what they wanted - they wanted us to cry... We CCBM fans (mind you I am saying CCBM and not a particular jodi here) are very saddened by the death of Divya and I am sure I can vouch for my friends here. We never wanted anybody to die. We are not so mean. Just to get somebody re-united to someone who is a past, we can never ask for death. Sid , divya had a baby..what is the fault of that little baby? She will be brought up without a mom - birth mom?
Rajanji, you have played with the sentiments of fans, viewers and we will not forgive you for this. Marriage is not a child's play that you kill a partner then then the other spouse will let her go to her ex... You are trying to mock the pure relationship - Marriage.
It is a humble request of lot of fans here to kill NiVren now because Nivi going back to Sid does not make sense. Sanskari girl like Nivi will never go back to her di's hubby. Even if you are planning to kill Viren then please kill Nivi too as how can she live her life without her love, her hubby Viren. You have yourself showed how much they both love each other and what was Viren's condition till the time he did not see Nivi ... Life for both Sid and Nivi has moved on so please keep it like that..

I wanted to also commend acting of all the actors today. It was mind blowing. Specially Divya, Hemlata, Nivi and Viren. These 3 were affected the most. SIddharth was OK (abhishek could not act these scenes that well). OMG... Those scenes are playing in my mind again and again...

Rajanji, you know that you have a fabulous cast...but alas you did not pay any attention to CCBm and the story line and let your writers screw it... You could have used the potential of your actors to its fullest and CCBM would have been at the top. I will blame you for all this mess.
Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago

Thanks for opening this thread and Well said Anju πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

How can they plan to reunite sid-nivi. Both are not in a state to accept eachother now as they moved forward in their respective lives.  Hope CT's has better / different plan for sid.  
Anju Dear am having tears in my eyes reading ur post Dear,  this is sooo touching, Really how could RS do this  why did he have to kill Divya, there was no need for that, INstead he could have shown her realisation and repentence and Bonded well with Nivi, We were all wanting to see Nivi and Divya Bond, which we did not get to see,  Now please RS Sir dont separate Nivi and Viren,  this will come as a worse part,  PLease Sir, dont do this and no need to show any more deaths please, this is enough now,  We viewers watching this show are not ready for another shock,  We never wanted Divya to die,  what was her fault that he had such a tragic death,  PLease RS sir dont Separate Nivren now,  pllease Its a HUmble rquest from Me to U
Edited by friendforall - 12 years ago
Anju ... you said it all...i cried seeing DD die...how can a mother be taken away from a new born... what is the fault of that new born... and moreover i did not expect RS to kill DD on mother's day...what cruelty...

Just to re-unite the original pair who have gone so ahead in their life... then CT's please kill NivRen and end the show...

Time and again CT's have show us that NivRen are meant to be for one another ... inspite of so many difficulties they still came together and they also got the blessing of the god...how can they show otherwise...
Is it already confirmed dat nivi and sid are ending up together?
RS is sending a wrong message by this...its totally off the records...if they kill Viren then its end for the show...just to bring back the original pair if they attempt to do this way...it will be one hell of it...this is not EK show...😑
Hi Anju, i was waiting for your comments. I honestly dont understand their logic for doing this...why?!! I watched todays epi and it was so emotional, it made me cry and is still making me cry. The actors were fantastic, Neha,  Kinshuk and the actress who plays HL did such a good job, I cant get those scenes out of my mind! When they showed Divya saying she has to go and even when Nivi was looking for Divya, knowing deep down herself that something was wrong, it was heartbreaking. Hemlata's reactions, they just got to me so badly and then later, when Nivi refuses to believe anything could happen to Divya...and Viren's expressions at her pain...god these scenes will haunt me for a long time😭

Why did they have to do that to Divya?! Why did she have to die? For shock value or what? And now they've shown Viren on his own at the police station finding out about Bhaiji, so will he rush in and do something on his own or tell the family?

If i try and think about it logically and not as a fan, then i dont think they will kill Viren and try to get Nivi and Sid back together because it makes no sense. They have both moved on and marriage isn't a joke or a game that u can play around with.

As a fan tho, that is my worst fear because i couldnt bear it, If they do show that then it'll be totally and utterly pathetic! The day they show Viren's death (if it happens) i'll stop watching, there's no point in seeing how they ruin Nivi's character after that.

I hope i made some sense, my thoughts are just a mess at the moment, I'm actually dreading watching the next few episodes
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Resham*

RS is sending a wrong message by this...its totally off the records...if they kill Viren then its end for the show...just to bring back the original pair if they attempt to do this way...it will be one hell of it...this is not EK show...😑

I am totally with you Resham. RS is giving wrong message by showing all this crap. He is mocking marriage. It is not a child's play that you change your spouse because your ex is now a widower... If he shows Sid-Nivi then he does not know what marriage is.
So I will wait and watch if that is what he is really showing. But it is very sad - he killed Divya, what was the reason for doing that? Why repeat the same story that you have already shown? Why not be different? Why not show Divya alive and show her repenting?
This totally beats me.
Anju, I really don't know what to say.
HOW SADISTIC ARE THESE CT'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I couldnot stop crying from the beginning till the end. Specially that scene in the beginning with Nivi-Divya oh that was so painful to watch.
Whatever the differences these sisters had so much bond from the beginning, I am crying while I am writing. While watching the first scene I remembered their first scene all laughing and loving.
Why oh why CT's you are so sadistic.
Originally posted by milee1014

Anju, I really don't know what to say.
HOW SADISTIC ARE THESE CT'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I couldnot stop crying from the beginning till the end. Specially that scene in the beginning with Nivi-Divya oh that was so painful to watch.
Whatever the differences these sisters had so much bond from the beginning, I am crying while I am writing. While watching the first scene I remembered their first scene all laughing and loving.
Why oh why CT's you are so sadistic.

Milee, that first scene was the most heart wrenching scene.. I cannot even tell you how I felt and I was in the train on my way to work and I was crying.. I had to put goggles on so that nobody can see my tears.. I felt as if somebody is taking away something from me... I went back to their initial days when they were doing all masti talking about Siddharth and how he was in childhood days... 😭