Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saare jahan se achcha- completely spoiled (Page 2)

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
the speech was good the song was not needed just more drama

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499smartc-tellyaddict--Nafisa-

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Even school kids sing that song better. We learn the song from the age of 5. We hear that song always, how can they just ruin it. I will kill the CVs. Even Anu Maliks stupid version was better than Gopi's

I never knew Anu Malik did a version glad I avoided that one lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhasmartc-tellyaddict-

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Cant really blame Gopi ... not many ppl can carry a tune ... that too in front of a live audience and without preparation to boot ...

But ... the CVs could have used playback ... it would have been appropriate ... after all Gopi is considered a great Arti singer by the family .. ... so singing should have been her strong point and more impressive than her speech ...

it was dumb to make Gia sing it ... Thumbs Down

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Caramelxxbr2499angelic8219hamzanuhasmartcShellJA-tellyaddict--Nafisa-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

Cant really blame Gopi ... not many ppl can carry a tune ... that too in front of a live audience and without preparation to boot ...

But ... the CVs could have used playback ... it would have been appropriate ... after all Gopi is considered a great Arti singer by the family .. ... so singing should have been her strong point and more impressive than her speech ...

it was dumb to make Gia sing it ... Thumbs Down

@bold...well said Usha...
Gopi is portrayed as a Tremendous singer and now showing her singing something as known song as this but with so bad tune and pitch...spoiled everything..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuharusha4003smartc

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by hamzanuha

I agree with you there. The way she sang it was like a 5-yr-old singing by rote.

Gopi with her innocence she has 5 year old brain so what's new.

It wasn't just the way she sang. It was her total speech too! CVs seem to be equating innocence with dumbness, senselessness, idiocy, empty-headedness! My 5-yr-old niece has more intelligence.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I think you guys missed the point...her singing in her natural voice adds authenticity. Not everyone has great voices, but one should sing from the heart...Giaa has a very thin voice regardless, but that is who she is...but that doesn't mean that by singing the song she ruined it. So does that mean everyone that has a bad voice doesn't have the right to sing the national anthem, just because they might ruin the song?? Come on people have some spirit!

Edited by taral83 - 09 May 2011 at 10:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmin0000suvaaslondonCaramelxxangelic8219rusha4003ShellJA

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
@taralben
its not the voice.. Its the tune. The song has a very unique tune which Gia couldnt capture and Gopi's character is supposed to be a flawless singer. So to me it was a disappointment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Totally side you. It's really dissappointing when they do this to our national song (not anthem i know)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index