Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: NiVu-mjht1

yaar any way it is the modi's money with which rashi did her shopping... so koki taking it away was not wrong in any way... maybe i would agree dat taking away the make up set was bad... but anyway rashi would obviously go 2 get her make up or something at d beauty parlour every week... so may be it was reasonable dat she took it away... or maybe she took it away knowing dat urmila would be taking it away...so she may have taken it away... i dont think anything was wrong with dat... maybe dat was the punishment dat rashi deserves...

if they are soo concerned about 'their money' then they shud ask raashi to earn for herself! dun forget that raashi's husband also works very hard for the company! so she has full right to the money!

Originally posted by: music_masti

koki needs the makeup kit too ...for what...to gift to someone...why cant rashi keep that...that was too much from kokis part...

okey take choclates and others stuffs...but she need the makeup kit itself...

I knoww!
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Koki was saying that Jigar told her Rashi got loads of things while shopping so I assume Jigar thought Rashi brought gifts for everyone and then Koki sees that Rashi only brought for herself and Urmilla and decided to give those gifts to others leaving them with a few.

Originally posted by: angelic8219

Koki was saying that Jigar told her Rashi got loads of things while shopping so I assume Jigar thought Rashi brought gifts for everyone and then Koki sees that Rashi only brought for herself and Urmilla and decided to give those gifts to others leaving them with a few.

then why did she not ask which gifts are for the family? rather then literally snatching everything from her, without asking? the makeup kit and all, who needs it? they are old and her bahu obviously does not need a make up kit! if she was soo concerned she shud've dun shopping for the family herself!
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maybe Jigar told her not to bother since Rashi has done it all. Who knows. Its just a bit of shopping who cares, she probably gets most of the stuff when they send an order every month for the stuff they all want anyway. Rashi will not loose out but Urmilla will.
Edited by angelic8219 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: angelic8219

Maybe Jigar told her not to bother since Rashi has done it all. Who knows. Its just a bit of shopping who cares, she gets probably gets most of the stuff when they send an order every month for the stuff they all want anyway. Rashi will not loose out but Urmilla will.

ok wow that is being biased!
NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkapoor

if they are soo concerned about 'their money' then they shud ask raashi to earn for herself! dun forget that raashi's husband also works very hard for the company! so she has full right to the money!

yaar... jigar monthly allowance is 10000 rupees... even in dat she fully uses it n also tries 2 use up the household money too... the girl is a big spender... even though they are rich the modi's do spend their money only on required things n not splurge it... it is jigar's hard earned money but is a girl right on splurging hubby's all hard earned money only on ur greedy mom n urself... she didnt even get them for her whole family i mean not even a teeny weeny thing for her inlaws nor her father or cousin brother...her mother wasnt even going to let her have one of the things she bought for herself... she (urmi) was busy packing away them all...to gift whom for her n her neighbours...just for show off...is dat right... a good lesson 2 dis greedy duo is never wrong... so dat rashi can atleast come 2 know of her mother's greedy ways... even though she knows it she gives hand in doing evil with her mom...u know something my mom says once a girl is married off her house is her hubby's house not her  parents n that they cant or (in my mom's opinion) dat she wont even try 2 come 2 my in laws house ... n wont ask even a single penny of my salary too... bcoz it  belongs to my inlaws n not hers... even she lived off like dat... she said
dat any self respecting parent would not try 2 live their life off even with their children's money n in rashi's case it's not even her money... it's her hubby's n inlwas money which she is wasting up on gifts on her mom n her mom's neighbour for their greedy ways n for showoff...

n for whom did she take them off i meant koki taking away the gifts was for the modi clan which includes hetal chirag baa nani etc... n some modi relatives... not unlike rashi n her mom who were gng 2 give them off to their neighbour just for showing them they are rich...n koki didnt take them all away... she did leave 1/4 th of the shopping done with rashi... not unlike urmi who was brainwashing her daughter n taking everything away... maybe she would give the make up set 2 rashi when she needs it... but urmi was gng 2 take it away with her na... can u tell me why does urmi need a make up kit??? dat too the entire set... with brushes eyeshadows n all etc etc etc...

i feel the sequence was justified...

Originally posted by: NiVu-mjht1

yaar... jigar monthly allowance is 10000 rupees... even in dat she fully uses it n also tries 2 use up the household money too... the girl is a big spender... even though they are rich the modi's do spend their money only on required things n not splurge it... it is jigar's hard earned money but is a girl right on splurging hubby's all hard earned money only on ur greedy mom n urself... she didnt even get them for her whole family i mean not even a teeny weeny thing for her inlaws nor her father or cousin brother...her mother wasnt even going to let her have one of the things she bought for herself... she (urmi) was busy packing away them all...to gift whom for her n her neighbours...just for show off...is dat right... a good lesson 2 dis greedy duo is never wrong... so dat rashi can atleast come 2 know of her mother's greedy ways... even though she knows it she gives hand in doing evil with her mom...u know something my mom says once a girl is married off her house is her hubby's house not her  parents n that they cant or (in my mom's opinion) dat she wont even try 2 come 2 my in laws house ... n wont ask even a single penny of my salary too... bcoz it  belongs to my inlaws n not hers... even she lived off like dat... she said
dat any self respecting parent would not try 2 live their life off even with their children's money n in rashi's case it's not even her money... it's her hubby's n inlwas money which she is wasting up on gifts on her mom n her mom's neighbour for their greedy ways n for showoff...

n for whom did she take them off i meant koki taking away the gifts was for the modi clan which includes hetal chirag baa nani etc... n some modi relatives... not unlike rashi n her mom who were gng 2 give them off to their neighbour just for showing them they are rich...n koki didnt take them all away... she did leave 1/4 th of the shopping done with rashi... not unlike urmi who was brainwashing her daughter n taking everything away... maybe she would give the make up set 2 rashi when she needs it... but urmi was gng 2 take it away with her na... can u tell me why does urmi need a make up kit??? dat too the entire set... with brushes eyeshadows n all etc etc etc...

i feel the sequence was justified...

i do not think so! she literally snatched all her shopong away! that was awfully mean! she did not even ask her which ones does she want to keep! it is ridiculous!
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i cant  resist laugh reading some of the posts...

koki taking all the stuffs that rashi shopped and all here like going gaga over rashi...its the mothers duty to correct the kids...blah blah blah...hahahahah

when kinjal was doing all the shopping...when kinjal going for beauty parlour...where was this mother...kokis own daughter kinjal is going shopping free with hubbys credit card...woooww...

raashi learn from kinjal...kinjal is not wearing jeans...

what???

kinjals one and only good thing...kinjal is not wearing jeans...but she shop..she can abuse everyone...she can bring her majnu in her room..she can elope on wedding day..she can say big lie to her family..she can even make modifamily shame ...

but you have to learn from kinjal that shes not wearing jeans...

and koki is very good that she taught raashi a lesson...not her son and daughter...but every one should learn from them...
Edited by music_masti - 12 years ago
@taral83 I never said koki was pure evfil , and raashi was good! I only said that KOKI was highly mean and u guys did not agree with me! so by the end of it all u totally changed ur arguemet! maybe next time u shud read the the topic properly!