Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nkapoor

i do not think so! she literally snatched all her shopong away! that was awfully mean! she did not even ask her which ones does she want to keep! it is ridiculous!

yaar being mean to a girl and her mother who has been very mean to her vau is not wrong from my point of view... koki did see it first hand at the time of selecting gopi for ahem... dat is why she was rude to her...even in Switzerland she was mean to gopi... maybe not outwardly but she was mean to gopi na... so think of it as a revenge... when these things take place in real life we wont question our elders..brushing it off saying elders have right 2 reprimand us.. then why is dat when it is a serial where where it is fiction why are we seeing it at each n every point whether they were rude or not? or something... elders do have a right 2 teach the children right??

n as i was gng thro ur posts.. i saw dat u said bout kinjal... kinjal when at home was kept strict under koki's wing... but even though koki was strict the girl went in crooked n selfish ways about which koki didnt know... n whenever the girl was being rude 2 anyone ... even if it was rashi she did scold kinjal... n kinjal is a married woman now... wat she does in her saasural it doesnt matter 2 koki... if at all urmi complains about kinjal then koki would take strict action against her... dat's the most she can do... nothing more...

sorry if i had been rude 2 u...
Originally posted by NiVu-mjht1

yaar being mean to a girl and her mother who has been very mean to her vau is not wrong from my point of view... koki did see it first hand at the time of selecting gopi for ahem... dat is why she was rude to her...even in Switzerland she was mean to gopi... maybe not outwardly but she was mean to gopi na... so think of it as a revenge... when these things take place in real life we wont question our elders..brushing it off saying elders have right 2 reprimand us.. then why is dat when it is a serial where where it is fiction why are we seeing it at each n every point whether they were rude or not? or something... elders do have a right 2 teach the children right??

n as i was gng thro ur posts.. i saw dat u said bout kinjal... kinjal when at home was kept strict under koki's wing... but even though koki was strict the girl went in crooked n selfish ways about which koki didnt know... n whenever the girl was being rude 2 anyone ... even if it was rashi she did scold kinjal... n kinjal is a married woman now... wat she does in her saasural it doesnt matter 2 koki... if at all urmi complains about kinjal then koki would take strict action against her... dat's the most she can do... nothing more...

sorry if i had been rude 2 u...
please it is not at all justified! I cannot be bothered to repeat myself over and over again!
Have you not heard a saying What goes around comes around. Its the same with Rashi, she deserves every bad thing happening to her. I am happy Koki did this to her.

There is a limit to selfishness and greediness. from what I can see its better to be dumb then mean. So I would prefer gopi over Rashi any day.

Originally posted by sunflower52

Have you not heard a saying What goes around comes around. Its the same with Rashi, she deserves every bad thing happening to her. I am happy Koki did this to her.

There is a limit to selfishness and greediness. from what I can see its better to be dumb then mean. So I would prefer gopi over Rashi any day.

and u wud not call koki mean?😕I think she is not only mean but very narrow-minded, I hardly see her punishing her own son!
Did not she blast of at her son in yesterday episode. All she did was take few things. She is the elder of the house, Hetal is to soft. Someone has to teach the girl how to give priority to your in laws. Sadly this is what the mom teaches their daughter. They say when newly married for one year at least you should follow your in laws, then they will follow you. because they will start to trust you. 

Did not she blast of at her son in yesterday episode. All she did was take few things. She is the elder of the house, Hetal is to soft. Someone has to teach the girl how to give priority to your in laws. Sadly this is what the mom teaches their daughter. They say when newly married for one year at least you should follow your in laws, then they will follow you. because they will start to trust you. 
she shud take ahem's car away!  wat nonsense follow ur in-laws! what sort of ideology is this? one shud live the way they like to!
Originally posted by nkapoor

she shud take ahem's car away!  wat nonsense follow ur in-laws! what sort of ideology is this? one shud live the way they like to!

Trust me this ideology works. This is all I am going to say, because you refuse to see the other side of the coin. 

Trust me this ideology works. This is all I am going to say, because you refuse to see the other side of the coin. 
yes it works! but the daughter-in-laws have to suffer for it to work
pls yaar chod do... we have our point of view n u have ur point of view u told urs n we told ours... matter katham hogaya na... we didnt try 2 change ur point of view... n pls u also dont try 2 change our point of view...anyways thanks for sharing ur thoughts...
Originally posted by NiVu-mjht1

pls yaar chod do... we have our point of view n u have ur point of view u told urs n we told ours... matter katham hogaya na... we didnt try 2 change ur point of view... n pls u also dont try 2 change our point of view...anyways thanks for sharing ur thoughts...
I used many examples to prove my point, in a discussion u have to argue points, i think i did that well!