Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

ch0c0lates IF-Dazzler
ch0c0lates
ch0c0lates

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I liked Runjun's and Guddu's scenes today...they had good understanding between them...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaedabellaWafahInfofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
no discussions and analysis of every Gunjhun interaction from today's episode yet? Big smile Where is everyone?

Seems like R is getting more and more comfy with G. she put her hand on his shoulder and sat next to him while he was reading Jaboo's letter. Neither of them realized what R did.

It was so cute to watch R admit she made a mistake in judging G and apologized and his reaction to that, the way G tells her that he is hungry and compliments her cooking.

Nice to see them working together today - looking for Jabevi.

R is back on the bed alone Unhappy   Embarrassed  LOL

AnovauzeeedabellaEtna_Dia

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
i did NOT know Jabbu could be such a sick guy.. seriouslly I thought hima nd kukkan were good guys... he disgusts me now..

tfs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SInfofan

ramonam Senior Member
ramonam
ramonam

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
excellent as always...ty!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

no discussions and analysis of every Gunjhun interaction from today's episode yet? Big smile Where is everyone?

Seems like R is getting more and more comfy with G. she put her hand on his shoulder and sat next to him while he was reading Jaboo's letter. Neither of them realized what R did.

It was so cute to watch R admit she made a mistake in judging G and apologized and his reaction to that, the way G tells her that he is hungry and compliments her cooking.

Arre, Infofan, you can open a discussion thread and fire away.  I mentioned a little bit earlier in this thread.

I was worried about the sleeping arrangement today.  Is this pingponging ever going to end.?  At some point the two will forget who sleeps where and end up in the same place like that other time and then what?  Both Ammas are looking for pota and par-pota for themselves.  There is no progress in that arena.  Just the touches are more natural and comfortable, but hai, hai, they need to move past that...  LOLWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovauzeeedabellaEtna_Diarani2007Infofan

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
@ xtaurus429x- Ya, I don't really know where the CV's are goin' w/Jabbo?  In my fan fiction, Jabbo & Devi end up making love to eachother before marriage but the decision to do it is mutual.  I guess Jabbo havin' love making on his mind- he is not thinkin' about the consequences.  I don't really trust both Jabbo & Devi.  She so boy crazy & is kinda immature & he might be a naughty boy when it comes to women.  If whatever Guddu said about Jabbo is true (what he said about him being a womanizer), I hope Jabbo changes his womanizing ways. 

~ Fellow forum members- I wrote more about what took place on this episode on the previous page of this topic.       

Edited by edabella - 09 May 2011 at 1:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Etna_DiaxxMATSxx

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Originally posted by Infofan

Arre, Infofan, you can open a discussion thread and fire away.  I mentioned a little bit earlier in this thread.

I was worried about the sleeping arrangement today.  Is this pingponging ever going to end.?  At some point the two will forget who sleeps where and end up in the same place like that other time and then what?  Both Ammas are looking for pota and par-pota for themselves.  There is no progress in that arena.  Just the touches are more natural and comfortable, but hai, hai, they need to move past that...  LOLWink

I agree; the only thing that I am worried about is that they moved from intense gazing to comfy husband and wife companionship. Hello!  did they forget what comes in between?

I guess it could be friendship, but I do want more heat. Guddu is ALMOST too nice. What say? Don't shoot me LOL

BTW, did you catch the CB music in the beginning when Gudda is following her in the kitchen?

Edited by jpalagrawal - 09 May 2011 at 1:17pm

Aginaya69Etna_DiaWafahInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index