India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 9th, 2011 Written Update (Page 2)

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
thanx wafah hun...gud episode ...first time R apologised to G...So Jabbu probably takes M back...well lets wait and watch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Etna_DiaWafah

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Originally posted by rani2007

Thanks Wafah!! I can't wait to watch this!!

I love how Runjhun knows exactly how to explain things to Guddu.  I was wondering how she would tell Guddu about Mahadevi and Jabbo.  Done really well!!

Lol, at the blackmailing God bit. 

More comments later... Big smileBig smile

Mistake corrected...My thoughts move faster than my hands when I type...so thanks for that...

lol Wafah, I PM'ed it to you for a reason i.e. not in the open forum. LOL

Edited by rani2007 - 09 May 2011 at 9:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Thanks, Wafah!

Sounds like a good epi...the first GR scene/interaction especially sounds cuteLOL

Hmm I wonder where all this will lead to...GR intervening in this JM drama and will Guddu believe Runjhun and stand with her on this...let's see.

Wafah-Ishana-

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
thanks for the update.Smile

Gardes - Feb episodes are even harder to watch. M&M's deserve to get a zor ka jatka and looks like Mahadevi and Jaboo are going to do exactly that.

On the other hand, I don't want Jaboo to turn negative and create problems between Gunjhun Unhappy

Edited by Infofan - 09 May 2011 at 11:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaK__SEtna_DiaWafahgardes

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Lovely update; thanks so much! So cute to watch them problem solve together

Wafah

irene_c Goldie
irene_c
irene_c

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I am so happy to see the new montage. Hopefully they will air it here in the us too. Thank u so much for ur precise daily updates. They are the best n this show is absolutely the bestest.

WafahInfofan

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah for the update...

Wafah

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Wow!  I enjoyed this episode.  I really like both Gunjhun & Jabevi but hate Runjhun's mamas & mamis so today's episode was a such a treat.  We were seein' a Gunjhun adventure which had nothin' to do with the challengeBig smile.  Seeing Gunjhun talk about the letter, sneakin' out of the house, riding on the motorcycle, & searching for Jabevi.  The episode focused on both Gunjhun & Jabevi & there wasn't even one scene w/the 6 ickies which is ok w/me since we really don't need to see more of these evil peopleAngry.  We are seeing a different side to Mahadevi- a daring side.  How brave of her to walk alone to Jabbo's place at night- quite rebellious indeed.  When I saw the bed w/the flowers...  I wonder if making love to Mahadevi crossed Jabbo's mind- this love making thing is one of the first things that came to my mind when I think about the bed w/flowers.  I feel like we know Guddu but Jabbo?  I wonder if the bed & flowers is making it hard for Guddu to believe that the guy that Mahadevi is with is Jabbo.  Guddu could be thinkin' about the love making thing & he might not wanna think that Jabbo would do such a thing to Devi- so I'm thinking this might have at least a little bit to do with why he doesn't believe Runjhun in the precap w/the guy Devi is romancing with to be Jabbo.  Again I could have said at least a little bit more in this reply but I need to get back to studying.            

Edited by edabella - 09 May 2011 at 11:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeEtna_DiaWafahInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index