Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You are right Radha as Dev is shown as a sculptor, painter , flute player ,they can show him pouring his inner thoughts or pain in to  his art , that also is a form where you express your  inner feelings...Creatives have potential story with actors , just need to take it seriously
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Devika i was talking about , that when you are low are high you want to share your pain or happiness with someone ...Radhika has Kanha from childhood who is her friend with whom she shares her inner thoughts that even she never shared with Mansaram , when Mansa is solid pillar behind her ...But with Dev , not a single person who can understand his pain , or can share his thoughts ...Here Creatives are playing some kind of game , why not any outburst from Dev, what he is  through his monologue either when he is hurting Radhika...He needs some out let to show his inner turmoil ...Its Creatives job,  not the viewers have to assume reasons for Dev,s behavior ...Some times they ride on bullet train and other time move like tortoise ...

I totally agree with you and I think this can be really connected easily with Dev's current mind set up and his bahviour with Radhika.
he  loves her so much that, he wanted to see her as RP'ian, the highest post, which he won't be able to give her. He wanted to see her enjoying her life..
but now everything turned upside down..

ha ha, agree witht he latter part.. the bullet train and tortoise.. and they always hold on it when the viewers wanted it other way..
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Devika,

Very very well written scene.  radhika is geared by to fight her battles right from Dev, to BB, to Padma, Mohini and Viraat.  The implicit faith and devotion will wade her through these difficult days.

Ego is a huge destroyer of man.  BB will have her fair share of dose for all her wrong doings.

Radhika due to her bhakti she had a friend in Kanha with whom she could confide her deep inner thoughts.  Dev is a person who engrossed himself in developing those attributes which could give him the peace and solace when he was in need of it.  His feelings were translated in his whistling of  the  flute or sculpting the beautiful murthy.  His attention was diverted in action.  So these were his company at times of distress.  Sometimes the situations will force some people to outgrow their age in terms of maturity.  they fail to be one of their age.  Dev happens to be one of them and it is not unrealistic.

yes i agree with you Dev is one of them...i feel pity for him...whatever he has in his mind is coming out as an anger towards...Radhika...both are victims of prem kahani...πŸ˜†
Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Devika,

Very very well written scene.  radhika is geared by to fight her battles right from Dev, to BB, to Padma, Mohini and Viraat.  The implicit faith and devotion will wade her through these difficult days.

Ego is a huge destroyer of man.  BB will have her fair share of dose for all her wrong doings.

Radhika due to her bhakti she had a friend in Kanha with whom she could confide her deep inner thoughts.  Dev is a person who engrossed himself in developing those attributes which could give him the peace and solace when he was in need of it.  His feelings were translated in his whistling of  the  flute or sculpting the beautiful murthy.  His attention was diverted in actionSo these were his company at times of distress.  Sometimes the situations will force some people to outgrow their age in terms of maturity.  they fail to be one of their age.  Dev happens to be one of them and it is not unrealistic.

thaks Radha.. beautifully said.. for her Kanha is her friend and her Lord, for Dev He is his Lord...
so now it  complete the circle witht he red letters...
Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinara2

yes i agree with you Dev is one of them...i feel pity for him...whatever he has in his mind is coming out as an anger towards...Radhika...both are victims of prem kahani...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† and we are waiting impatiently to see their painful prem kahani..
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinara2

yes i understand Dev'sfeelings i have already mentioned this above in my post... but not this way.. i know he is doing this rude behavior towards to R..is 100% fake but this is not the way he should be..he could have been little bit polite...he knows very well she will  never move away from him ..R is not that kind of girl. that is also he knows..what is the bottom line ? she is trying to come more closer...and she will be successful but my question is why she needs to fight to get back her groom?what is her fault ? ...she sees her GOD in him...this is the problem of R...poor girl...Dev understands everything but...he can support her rather than screaming...

Yes you are right ,Its no fault of her but she lived with her belief for such a long time and moreover any rituals with Rohan were not completed not even marriage , then her belief will be more stronger in her marriage to Dev ...The background she came from , social set up ,studied in Gurukul, all adds to where Pati is Permeshwar ...Even in big cities mentality of the women is same ...Why she should not fight for him, when living in the same house she will realize Dev,s helplessness, his obligations...  .If he is polite to her , then he is being soft to her and as for supporting then again she gets the message he feels something for her ,,,What i felt , even yesterday, looking at Radhika sideways he sided with Padma intentionally...Here Creatives are failing viewers , have to show Dev,s thoughts ...Do not know when Creatives will wake up from their sleep and think about Dev,s character which are trying to turn in to negative
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
sorry wrong post😳
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
Devika. thumbnail
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what u write devika di always touch my hearts its directly reaches to my hearts ears rather than this body ears
and u know what some people actually being cb avina fans they get depressed so ur words can bring them back
so thanks a lot
Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta_bajaj

what u write devika di always touch my hearts its directly reaches to my hearts ears rather than this body ears
and u know what some people actually being cb avina fans they get depressed so ur words can bring them back
so thanks a lot

Thank you Ekta.. so nice of you dear, more than anything i am glad that you liked it.. πŸ˜ƒ