Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arohi is going to be shot dead:(:(:(:( (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Nahii!!! What a hell yaar???

I want my Arjuhii happy at d end, not thiss stupud end!! it will be veryy sad, this is d only show that I realy lovee, plzz guys do something;; ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "arohi is going to be shot dead:(:(:(:( (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anodaksgfan

IF-Rockerz

anodaksgfan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
oh my god...!!wat d hell yaar...
ye log hume pagal karke hi manenge...
no yar dis end is just not cooll...
mannn arjuhi are meant to b together...
cvs dont do this...

Damyanthi

Goldie

Damyanthi

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Firstly, I wouldn't be surprised if this is a rumour, I feel that this just a public gimmick to get more TRPs. Moreover, Nitin himself had posted some behind the screen pics of Billu at gun point.

Secondly, if Arjun is sent to jail for no crime of his, it would mean an insult to the entire law system of our country.

Lastly, the dialouge between Arjun and Rajveeer in jail where Arjun boldly said that he knows he will win the case because he has faith in his love will all be nonsense then. If this happens then the real criminal will never be punished.

So no, I don't think KMH2 will have such a pathetic ending. Indian television always beleives that truth wins and the audience will not accept anything else.

It might have an abrupt ending, but not a sad ending!

In fact, at this point of time, I wouldn't even be surprised if the whole thing of KMH coming to an end is a rumour!

Ah! How I wish it is!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gauri12MsFuzzybear69mirnaliniishakumar...vibha...ilovepyaar

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
nooo it can't be
if arjun goes to jail for lifetime for the crime he didn't do then it will show that lie wins over truth
hate imagine for this
plz atleast unite them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayliparkarroseflower_07

roseflower_07

IF-Rockerz

roseflower_07

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
what the hellAngry

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Arohi might get shot, but she won't die. That's ridiculous. Plus, Nitin wouldn't spoil the ending of the show on his Facebook.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthiishakumar

Kudi_NextDoor

Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
You're joking!!!!!!!!! W*FH!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar

rasika.KK

Goldie

rasika.KK

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
This is sheer non sense..At first place Arohi won't shoot Rajveer..won't leave the CVs if this happens..Arohi to die and Arjun lifetime in jail..never:@

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.