arohi is going to be shot dead:(:(:(:( - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Firstly, I wouldn't be surprised if this is a rumour, I feel that this just a public gimmick to get more TRPs. Moreover, Nitin himself had posted some behind the screen pics of Billu at gun point.

Secondly, if Arjun is sent to jail for no crime of his, it would mean an insult to the entire law system of our country.

Lastly, the dialouge between Arjun and Rajveeer in jail where Arjun boldly said that he knows he will win the case because he has faith in his love will all be nonsense then. If this happens then the real criminal will never be punished.

So no, I don't think KMH2 will have such a pathetic ending. Indian television always beleives that truth wins and the audience will not accept anything else.

It might have an abrupt ending, but not a sad ending!

In fact, at this point of time, I wouldn't even be surprised if the whole thing of KMH coming to an end is a rumour!

Ah! How I wish it is!!
nooo it can't be
if arjun goes to jail for lifetime for the crime he didn't do then it will show that lie wins over truth
hate imagine for this
plz atleast unite them
Arohi might get shot, but she won't die. That's ridiculous. Plus, Nitin wouldn't spoil the ending of the show on his Facebook.
You're joking!!!!!!!!! W*FH!!!!!!!!
This is sheer non sense..At first place Arohi won't shoot Rajveer..won't leave the CVs if this happens..Arohi to die and Arjun lifetime in jail..never:@

Xcuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Nitin did not confirm that she will be dead first of all!!!

second: it can also mean that she might go into COMA or something!!!!!
they have to make it a happy ending dear... so plz do not wrry... they are just creatig a dramatic situation!!!!!!!
if u remembr last time they said that KSA will die!!!!! but he is still alive... so JUST CHILL!!!
no but arjun is innocent😡
n i heard that arohi will be shot on her arm so i dnt think she'll die😕
😕😡
God! The soap was so cute and so funny😭 I wonder what, where and why everything went wrong😭🤢😡

Hey dear!! How do u noe that arohi is gonna be shot dead???:s
Nobody  said  she will die .   As  far  as  I  know  ,  ullus  need  a big  Jhatka  to   realise  their  mistakes,   Arohi getting hurt  is  what  will make them realise.   And defo  some proof will be provided and arjun will come out.