Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

vandu_2012

Groupbie

vandu_2012

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
hey guys did u hear the news????? arohi is going to be shot by rajveer..:(:(:( arohi shoots rajveer but the bullet misses hima and rajveer shoots back in self defence but the bullet points her and she ll die...:(:(:(and arjun is going to spend his lifetime in jail..:(:(:( this is going to be the end of kmh...my god this ending is not at all good..:( its an abrupt ending.. din expect this from kmh2...:(:( thought this ending ll be better than kmh 1.. but all were in vain.. all our hopes are lost..:(:( cv's are disappointing us a lot..:(:( hate imagine tv to the core for their rude response and their idea of ending kmh 2..:(:( this is the only serial which i watch on tv..:(miss u arjuhi and miss u kmh….:(:(

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

leena.theresa88remix-dmgMicha1005tasharoseJulz06sezoPristineSoul-sia-Ms-Min-HoDamyanthi1gunjan7.vrshn.arjuhi4evaSiddhi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "arohi is going to be shot dead:(:(:(:(" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ranbirkialliya

ranbirkialliya

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
i am gone kill them arjun in jain for lifetime cvs go to hell

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Julz06.vrshn.

avaniluvszaya

avaniluvszaya

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
how did u knw which article there is no such article statin tht kmh will have a baddd endin!!!!!!plzzz tell me 

Julz06.vrshn.

chiku7

Groupbie

chiku7

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
I heard that...but she is meant to die??? Wat kind of ending is that!!!???  Maybe it won't happen that way...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Julz06

vandu_2012

Groupbie

vandu_2012

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
ya ths was posted in nitin's fb status... and also in another page of karan and kritika's fans...:(:( hope it doesnt end tat way..:(:(

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
i dont think he meant that she'll die...so chillax guys!!

tasharoseJulz06

x_Ash_x

x_Ash_x

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Omg NOOO!!!!!! This cant happen ...I hope she doesnt die!

Arjun in prison for a crime he did not commit...what nonsense storyline is this...No justice!

Does that mean KSA dies aswell? If he recovers he can save Arjun so Y kill Arohi...NOOO!!!

Edited by x_Ash_x - 09 May 2011 at 10:12am

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Whaaat no way :( kitni mohabbat hai is known for bad endings now!!!!!!!! What kind of silly ending is this!!! They should spend their life together

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.