Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

My 2 cents on today's episode

sarahagstn Senior Member

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Ok as much as I hate the CT and what they have done to the show I must  admit that today's episode had me in tears. So I'm gonna keep it positive Big smile
First and foremost hats off to all the talented actors who did an amazing job with whatever script they were given.
Nivi was just fabulous as always can't believe that it's her first experience with acting.
Viren: loved the relief and happiness on his face when he found out that Nivi was safe Day Dreamingand the hug was just 'awww'...
HL: she just broke my heart... awesome job!!! 
Sid: felt so bad for him (except for the part where he gave a open mouth silent scream sorta thing...that was just a little funny)
Now to the slightly negative part LOL
Why would Nivi look for Divya at her mother's house?Confused 
So confused as to why would they want to kill Divya I guess we will find out soon (there better be a good reason for this)
How dare CC cry she is the one who created the rift between the sisters Angry
Lastly poor Kinshuk baichaara jiss show mein bhi jaata hai his SIL dies and that too in a bomb blast Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top