Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Some amazing Karwa chauth dance moments...(pics) (Page 9)

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

[QUOTE=drdee142]Bobby, amazing pics, did you see the 6th pic in the top row, it looks like he's gonna kiss her Wink

This episode looks like it's gonna be fun, can't wait for it and still haven't seen the SBS and SBB yet Confused will watch it when I go home Smile
Dee ..me going crazy with these pics...particularly the one which u've mentioned..hope he kisses her.Embarrassed.yesterday we got a shoulder kiss which was very cute..Wink
SBS was a treat to watch.Day Dreaming

Bobby me too going crazy, saw these pics this morning at work and just so impatient to see SBS.

And don't worry yesterday she kissed him on his Dole Shole, so she's getting quite close to the lips, but the way he's been acting looks like he'll reach the lips faster Wink

Either way it'll be a treat for us Embarrassed
[/QUOTE
We could hear the sound of that kiss Dee ..it was so amazing...
hope she takes the initiative to kiss his lipsWink.in either ways their lips will touch.Embarrassed& we'll faint.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
made for each otherLOL

bobby13rocks

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=drdee142]Bobby, amazing pics, did you see the 6th pic in the top row, it looks like he's gonna kiss her Wink

This episode looks like it's gonna be fun, can't wait for it and still haven't seen the SBS and SBB yet Confused will watch it when I go home Smile
Dee ..me going crazy with these pics...particularly the one which u've mentioned..hope he kisses her.Embarrassed.yesterday we got a shoulder kiss which was very cute..Wink

Bobby me too going crazy, saw these pics this morning at work and just so impatient to see SBS.

And don't worry yesterday she kissed him on his Dole Shole, so she's getting quite close to the lips, but the way he's been acting looks like he'll reach the lips faster Wink

[/QUOTE
hope she takes the initiative to kiss his lipsWink.in either ways their lips will touch.Embarrassed& we'll faint.LOL

I know I loved it when I heard the sound of the kiss, imagine Kiss ka hum par yeh asar ho raha hain toh SR dekhenge toh hum toh mar hi jayenge LOL I hope ke KC ke baad we get the KISS Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amnajavedNoorFatimabobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=bobby13rocks][QUOTE=drdee142]Bobby, amazing pics, did you see the 6th pic in the top row, it looks like he's gonna kiss her Wink

[/QUOTE

I know I loved it when I heard the sound of the kiss, imagine Kiss ka hum par yeh asar ho raha hain toh SR dekhenge toh hum toh mar hi jayenge LOL I hope ke KC ke baad we get the KISS Wink
[/QUOTE
Dee hum marte marte SR dekh lenge..LOL..Me too hope so ki we get the kiss after KC.Wink
amnajaved Groupbie
amnajaved
amnajaved

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
shi ,love you bobby 13 rocks  for your nice post&pics you are right yar when  the both  come  together on screen the mesmerize us and at once only one sentence comes in my mind  ( rab nay \ bana the jodi )   kisi ki nazar na lagy  Tc

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=amnajaved]
shi ,love you bobby 13 rocks  for your nice post&pics you are right yar when  the both  come  together on screen the mesmerize us and at once only one sentence comes in my mind  ( rab nay \ bana the jodi )   kisi ki nazar na lagy  Tc
[/QUOTE

LOVE u too dear...Heart
The couple is so fascinating that we can't resist ourselves ...Wink

amnajaved

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Can't wait Bobby for these to be shown...they have wetted our appetite...

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Can't wait Bobby for these to be shown...they have wetted our appetite...

Yeah true hope the editors do justice this time.Wink

Go to top