Users

Frequent Posters

NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

U'll get more enery to do work .πŸ˜†.seeing this energy booster..😳
Hope everything happens between them.πŸ˜‰

maan and geet's kiss would'nt be an energy booster.. it'll be energy chooser πŸ˜†πŸ€’
drdee142 thumbnail
Bobby, amazing pics, did you see the 6th pic in the top row, it looks like he's gonna kiss her πŸ˜‰

This episode looks like it's gonna be fun, can't wait for it and still haven't seen the SBS and SBB yet πŸ˜• will watch it when I go home 😊
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: drdee142

Bobby, amazing pics, did you see the 6th pic in the top row, it looks like he's gonna kiss her πŸ˜‰

This episode looks like it's gonna be fun, can't wait for it and still haven't seen the SBS and SBB yet πŸ˜• will watch it when I go home 😊

Dee ..me going crazy with these pics...particularly the one which u've mentioned..hope he kisses her.😳.yesterday we got a shoulder kiss which was very cute..πŸ˜‰
SBS was a treat to watch.😍
NoorFatima thumbnail

Dee ..me going crazy with these pics...particularly the one which u've mentioned..hope he kisses her.😳.yesterday we got a shoulder kiss which was very cute..πŸ˜‰

yesterday's epi was sooo adorable Day Dreaming
and bobzy can you please give the WU of sbs.. my net is not supporting vedios Confused🀒
drdee142 thumbnail

Bobby me too going crazy, saw these pics this morning at work and just so impatient to see SBS.

And don't worry yesterday she kissed him on his Dole Shole, so she's getting quite close to the lips, but the way he's been acting looks like he'll reach the lips faster πŸ˜‰

Either way it'll be a treat for us Embarrassed
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Bobby me too going crazy, saw these pics this morning at work and just so impatient to see SBS.

And don't worry yesterday she kissed him on his Dole Shole, so she's getting quite close to the lips, but the way he's been acting looks like he'll reach the lips faster πŸ˜‰

Either way it'll be a treat for us 😳
[/QUOTE
We could hear the sound of that kiss Dee ..it was so amazing...
hope she takes the initiative to kiss his lipsπŸ˜‰.in either ways their lips will touch.😳& we'll faint.πŸ˜†

jasraj123 thumbnail
made for each otherπŸ˜†
drdee142 thumbnail

I know I loved it when I heard the sound of the kiss, imagine Kiss ka hum par yeh asar ho raha hain toh SR dekhenge toh hum toh mar hi jayenge πŸ˜† I hope ke KC ke baad we get the KISS πŸ˜‰

amnajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shi ,love you bobby 13 rocks  for your nice post&pics you are right yar when  the both  come  together on screen the mesmerize us and at once only one sentence comes in my mind  ( rab nay \ bana the jodi )   kisi ki nazar na lagy  Tc
bobby13rocks thumbnail
[QUOTE=amnajaved]
shi ,love you bobby 13 rocks  for your nice post&pics you are right yar when  the both  come  together on screen the mesmerize us and at once only one sentence comes in my mind  ( rab nay \ bana the jodi )   kisi ki nazar na lagy  Tc
[/QUOTE

LOVE u too dear...❀️
The couple is so fascinating that we can't resist ourselves ...πŸ˜‰