story by me due to popular demand & for VANSH fans (Page 5)

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by divy609

Superb Chitra Clap The first para itself had me Shockeded Gr8 twists ! Vansh in a ashram ... Just wish it happens That was the most negative thing shown in this show according to me I hate them for projecting drug-addicted persons like that Angry Insensitive people Angry But no Veecha in the first story Ouch But I agree with every point of yours No one deserves one another there...There's no mutual trust btw them ...Rathod leaves Taps ! That's the best Then she should go mad and land up in an asylumDead 

U have united Veecha in the second one Smile Happies Endings LOL

How I wish Vansh comes back and brings back that enthu to watch the show Now toh it's only Sleepy-worthy...

Thank you divy609..Smile

@ Bold.. True, A very bad message that drug addicts cannot lead normal lives was shown by the CVs' portrayal of Vansh, both during his life and his sudden death. Instead they could have shown the turmoil a drug addict and his family goes through and could have shown ways to counter it and create an awareness about counselling and rehabilitation. Even Paras was killed by drug overdose. They killed one addict Paras, but they could have shown ways to save the other, Vansh, and could have given a positive, encouraging message and hope to all the drug addicts and their families..

@divya : correct ..tht was too pathetic the way they projected an addict...

@hermionee: They could hav explored a lot ...showing how he finds a new meaning og life ..rather than that they showed a melodramatic ending of the story  of Vansh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top