story by me due to popular demand & for VANSH fans

hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I am writing this for friends who wanted me to write new story ideas for the CVs. Since the CVs do not seem to make good win over evil and are making the lead characters worse day by day and since I believe in Providence handing out just punishments or rewards for each person's deeds, I have written what could be appropriate as per my standards. Please feel free to comment and please remember that I do not mean to offend any one..

Now enjoy:

Ichcha will not open her mouth against Taps because of her new-found-friendship(?) and Taps will not tell the truth about her baby and Veer is blind with sentiments for his baby and so the truth must come out only by other means..

Chanda tells Mai that one great Swamy has come to the temple and Mai rushes to get his blessings.. It is the same saadhu who told Vansh about the past repeating again. When Mai tells the Baba about the Bundela  waaris and seeks his blessings, the Baba says that she is mistaken as she is not having her Vansh in Tappu's womb. When she questions him about Vansh taking rebirth, he says that indeed Vansh has taken rebirth, into 'Sanyas Aashrama', and calls his new disciple, 'Brahmananda', who actually is Vansh in beard and saffron robes..

Then this new 'Brahmananda Vansh' tells Mai that he had faked his own death with a fake gun and tomato sauce in order to unite Veecha after knowing the frauds done by Taps that day. When his 'body' was taken for post mortem, he woke up and confided everything to inspector Mattoo and with his help arranged for another dead body to be cremated. That is why Veer was let off so easily by Mattoo of the charges of killing Vansh. Afterwards he tailed Ichcha to Vrindavan and made her believe he came in her dreams and persuaded her to marry Veer. Even when her hut caught fire and she fell unconscious, he saved her and left her near the river bank where Veer met her and married her the next day. Then happy that his 'manokaamna' was fulfilled, he went to this Baba who told him all that earlier and became his disciple and renounced the world. He also tells Mai about the guy who bailed out Tapasya and with whom she stayed in the hotel as he knew all the details about Sid as well as Rathore when he connived with Inspector Mattoo.

Now shaken to the core, Mai begs Vansh to return to her house, but he refuses, then Ichcha comes running and begs him to come back, but still he says that he has renounced everything and become a saint and that he did very great sin by entering her life as her husband when she was Veer's love and says that he cannot do that and only atone for all his sins including the one where he sent one innocent boy Satya to jail on false theft charges. Ichcha also returns home shattered. She decides that she cannot live with either of the two brothers and leaves B house and goes away. 

Meanwhile, Jogi talks to Dr.Soni and finds out everything and connects it to Rathore and meets him and decides to marry Taps to him. Chanda in her nosy style, enters Tappu's room and finds the wedding invitation sent by Rathore and shows it to Mai. Veer comes out of his slumber and feels ahamed and is repentant. Tappu is thrown out along with Nani and is married to Rathore. But after delivery, Rathore throws her out after keeping his baby. Tapasya becomes positive as she has learnt a harsh lesson, goes through her court case of attempt to murder Ichcha and gets some punishment, and is fully repentant now as she realizes that she could have had a great life, but lost everything due to her misdeeds.

Thus everyone got 'Uttaran', but none could make use of their uttaran and live happily. I have given this end because Tapasya cannot have Veer because she tried to snatch him out of jealousy and did so many foul deeds. Ichcha cannot have Vansh as she meted out injustice to him by marrying him just to keep Veer and Taps together and she cannot have Veer because she does not know the true meaning of love and she failed to share everything with Veer. Veer cannot have Taps because she is too evil and he cannot have Ichcha because of her hiding tendencies, not giving importance to her marriage vows and misplaced priorities in life and also because he deviated towards Taps for the sake of baby with some degree of disloyalty to Ichcha. Anyway it is a blessing in disguise to Veer to be rid of these two weird girls from his life. Vansh cannot have Ichcha because he is the blessed one who has got enlightened and escaped from this torture and need not live with this dumbo and damage his life. 

Friends, if you want happy endings, you may express it, but I feel nobody deserves any happiness in this serial as all characters have been ruined and even then the Truth should prevail and all these people should get their just punishments. That is why I have not shown any happy pairings and fairy tale endings.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[πŸ€—, i love ur ending everyone is looser here , nobody deserves anyone πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vasnh back , bas ab aur kuch nahin chahiye
hermione8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

[πŸ€—, i love ur ending everyone is looser here , nobody deserves anyone πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

vasnh back , bas ab aur kuch nahin chahiye

Thanks Anmol πŸ€—

When Taps entered the B house faking her pregnancy, I wanted Veecha not to be separated at any cost, but that lovely, romantic, innocent and made-for-each-other Veecha is no more and I do not care who ends up with who anymore as all characters have become worthless. I thought at least Vansh's name should be cleared and even after death they are showing that he implicated Satya in childhood and thus, in a very bad light. So I have made him carry a fake gun only with the intention of warning Veer and Ichcha, whom he suspected to be having an affair, and not really intending to kill them.😊
Edited by hermoinee - 12 years ago
hermione8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

For those who want happy ending, please read on what is written in blue:

I am writing this for friends who wanted me to write new story ideas for the CVs. Since the CVs do not seem to make good win over evil and are making the lead characters worse day by day and since I believe in Providence handing out just punishments or rewards for each person's deeds, I have written what could be appropriate as per my standards. Please feel free to comment and please remember that I do not mean to offend any one..

Now enjoy:

Ichcha will not open her mouth against Taps because of her new-found-friendship(?) and Taps will not tell the truth about her baby and Veer is blind with sentiments for his baby and so the truth must come out only by other means..

Chanda tells Mai that one great Swamy has come to the temple and Mai rushes to get his blessings.. It is the same saadhu who told Vansh about the past repeating again. When Mai tells the Baba about the Bundela  waaris and seeks his blessings, the Baba says that she is mistaken as she is not having her Vansh in Tappu's womb. When she questions him about Vansh taking rebirth, he says that indeed Vansh has taken rebirth, into 'Sanyas Aashrama', and calls his new disciple, 'Brahmananda', who actually is Vansh in beard and saffron robes..

Then this new 'Brahmananda Vansh' tells Mai that he had faked his own death with a fake gun and tomato sauce in order to unite Veecha after knowing the frauds done by Taps that day. When his 'body' was taken for post mortem, he woke up and confided everything to inspector Mattoo and with his help arranged for another dead body to be cremated. That is why Veer was let off so easily by Mattoo of the charges of killing Vansh. Afterwards he tailed Ichcha to Vrindavan and made her believe he came in her dreams and persuaded her to marry Veer. Even when her hut caught fire and she fell unconscious, he saved her and left her near the river bank where Veer met her and married her the next day. Then happy that his 'manokaamna' was fulfilled, he went to this Baba who told him all that earlier and became his disciple and renounced the world. He also tells Mai about the guy who bailed out Tapasya and with whom she stayed in the hotel as he knew all the details about Sid as well as Rathore when he connived with Inspector Mattoo.

Now shaken to the core, Mai begs Vansh to return to her house, but he refuses, then Ichcha comes running and begs him to come back, but still he says that he has renounced everything and become a saint and that he did very great sin by entering her life as her husband when she was Veer's love and says that he cannot do that and only atone for all his sins including the one where he sent one innocent boy Satya to jail on false theft charges. Ichcha also returns home shattered. She decides that she cannot live with either of the two brothers and leaves B house and goes away. 

Meanwhile, Jogi talks to Dr.Soni and finds out everything and connects it to Rathore and meets him and decides to marry Taps to him. Chanda in her nosy style, enters Tappu's room and finds the wedding invitation sent by Rathore and shows it to Mai. Veer comes out of his slumber and feels ahamed and is repentant. Ichcha and Veer live happily ever after and get a baby in due time. Tappu is thrown out along with Nani and is married to Rathore. But after delivery, Rathore throws her out after keeping his baby. Tapasya becomes positive as she has learnt a harsh lesson, goes through her court case of attempt to murder Ichcha and gets some punishment, and is fully repentant now as she realizes that she could have had a great life, but lost everything due to her misdeeds. Story ends here with justice meted out to all.

Thus everyone got 'Uttaran', but none could make use of their uttaran and live happily. I have given this end because Tapasya cannot have Veer because she tried to snatch him out of jealousy and did so many foul deeds. Ichcha cannot have Vansh as she meted out injustice to him by marrying him just to keep Veer and Taps together and she cannot have Veer because she does not know the true meaning of love and she failed to share everything with Veer. Veer cannot have Taps because she is too evil and he cannot have Ichcha because of her hiding tendencies, not giving importance to her marriage vows and misplaced priorities in life and also because he deviated towards Taps for the sake of baby with some degree of disloyalty to Ichcha. Anyway it is a blessing in disguise to Veer to be rid of these two weird girls from his life. Vansh cannot have Ichcha because he is the blessed one who has got enlightened and escaped from this torture and need not live with this dumbo and damage his life. 

Friends, if you want happy endings, you may express it, but I feel nobody deserves any happiness in this serial as all characters have been ruined and even then the Truth should prevail and all these people should get their just punishments. That is why I have not shown any happy pairings and fairy tale endings.

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Very well written πŸ‘ only change I want Tapu in mental asylum πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I believe she is like kutte ki puchh, kabhi sidhi nahin ho sakti πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chitra I liked both the stories but the second one was better as u united Veecha😳😳. Mai and co accepts Iccha wholeheartedly and Iccha starts teaching again or helps Veer in his business. She must have an identity of her own and yes Taps can be in mental asylumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
hermione8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Very well written πŸ‘ only change I want Tapu in mental asylum πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I believe she is like kutte ki puchh, kabhi sidhi nahin ho sakti πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thanks Ankit..😊
First I thought of making her insane only, but then felt that each second she should regret her deeds and suffer torture. Death or insanity is an easy way out from all crimes and punishments and she has to suffer from extreme mental agony which she gave to Ichcha and the pain which Mai, a bereaved mother felt with the death of Vansh and for making Vansh feel guilty to such an extent that he killed himself and pay for each and every one of her evil deeds. That is also one reason why I could not digest this new friendship between the victim Ichcha, who lost her first husband and who is about to lose her present husband and the perpetrator Taps, who is the cause of all her misfortune. So I want Ichcha also to suffer.
hermione8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Chitra I liked both the stories but the second one was better as u united Veecha😳😳. Mai and co accepts Iccha wholeheartedly and Iccha starts teaching again or helps Veer in his business. She must have an identity of her own and yes Taps can be in mental asylumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

@ Bold.. Do you still have so much hope about her mental capabilities? The dumb Veer will become a pauper anyway with out anyone's help, but Ichcha's help will only quicken the process...🀣🀣

The first story is written as a punishment for the callous way everyone, namely Veer, Ichcha and Taps have forgotten the loss of a young life, the vulnerable, sick and helpless guy Vansh and are thinking of living a happy threesome while the two weird girls are deceiving everyone that Taps is carrying Vansh in her womb. Did Vansh not matter to anyone at all? They cannot dismiss him like that. They all have to pay for their uncaring attitude. Daddaji and Mai also have to suffer from loss of face when they know about Veer's infertility. But now, with the CVs trying to turn Taps positive, that exposure is becoming a big question mark.
FunLyfe thumbnail
Chitra, both the storyline are wonderfully written...πŸ‘...though I like the 2nd one as it has a happy ending...

but you're right, nobody deserves happiness in this dumb serial, how about this:

Tappu & Iccha despite their new found puky friendship cant move a feather, Satya & Sanchi succeed in their plans...make bundela parivar a pauper, expose tappu, defame Veer by implicating him in a false rape case with Sanchi...Veer as expected gives in as he cant remember a thing and is very repentant.  Veer divorces Iccha, gets married to Sanchi & leaves for US...as he hates both tappu & iccha now...and cant face people any more after the sanchi episode...so atleast he gets saved from these 2 good for nothing rotten ladies...meanwhile jogi does a favor to mai by giving her a cook's job in the same canteen managed by ammo, so mai reports to ammo...atleast she earns some money to feed daddaji at a hut they cud manage to rent somehow...baba become a sanyasi & goes away somewhere unknown...
both iccha & tappu are accepted by Rathod as maids in his house..post delivery tappu gets a paralytic stroke that make her immobile, seeing her friend's pathetic state...iccha loses her voice officially...
Rathod orders..iccha to take care of the baby & handicapped tappu...doctor prescribes a treatment of handing out 50 lashes everyday to tappu by iccha with nani & divya watching them...which cud cure her to some extent...and iccha does that dutifully every day...😊

none of them deserve Vansh to be reborn or with them again...😑

howzzthat...

Edited by vijayam - 12 years ago
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

Chitra, both the storyline are wonderfully written...πŸ‘...though I like the 2nd one as it has a happy ending...

but you're right, nobody deserves happiness in this dumb serial, how about this:

Tappu & Iccha despite their new found puky friendship cant move a feather, Satya & Sanchi succeed in their plans...make bundela parivar a pauper, expose tappu, defame Veer by implicating him in a false rape case with Sanchi...Veer as expected gives in as he cant remember a thing and is very repentant.  Veer divorces Iccha, gets married to Sanchi & leaves for US...as he hates both tappu & iccha now...and cant face people any more after the sanchi episode...so atleast he gets saved from these 2 good for nothing rotten ladies...meanwhile jogi does a favor to mai by giving her a cook's job in the same canteen managed by ammo, so mai reports to ammo...atleast she earns some money to feed daddaji at a hut they cud manage to rent somehow...baba become a sanyasi & goes away somewhere unknown...
both iccha & tappu are accepted by Rathod as maids in his house..post delivery tappu gets a paralytic stroke that make her immobile, seeing her friend's pathetic state...iccha loses her voice officially...
Rathod orders..iccha to take care of the baby & handicapped tappu...doctor prescribes a treatment of handing out 50 lashes everyday to tappu by iccha with nani & divya watching them...which cud cure her to some extent...and iccha does that dutifully every day...😊

none of them deserve Vansh to be reborn or with them again...😑

howzzthat...

Vijaya I am laughing like crazy 🀣🀣especially the bold parts but u have given a happy ending to Veer and finally oh finally he goes to USπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†