Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Princess Gauri weds Abhishek--indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Princess Gauri weds Abhishek Tewari

It is celebration time in Kushalgarh province, as Princess Gauri is getting married to Abhishek Tewari, in STAR One's prime time show Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein.

The bride, Gauri, is very much excited and looking forward to her grand wedding ceremony, the big fat wedding with budding politician Abhishek.

Princess Gauri is very much in love with the honest Abhishek, who revealed about his past to her before the wedding. She is all set to get hitched to him. The would-be bride is excited, but at same very nervous, as Abhishek hasn't forgotten his first love, Nandini. However, she hopes that in time, he will accept her as his wife wholeheartedly.

We spoke to Princess Gauri aka Sheetal Dabholkar, who exclaims, "I am very happy about the wedding, but at same time, very anxious about stepping into this new phase of my life. I am lucky to get a husband like Abhishek, who is honest and straightforward, in today's world. I want to thank my father, who chose him as my husband, and being an obedient daughter, I accepted this proposal. I was destined to marry him, I guess. I just want to keep him happy, and will always love him."

Talking about her in-laws, she says, "I am blessed to get such loving and caring in-laws. I am hoping to be able to fulfill all the responsibilities of an ideal bahu."

Abhishek Tewari aka Deepak Wadwa adds, "I am getting married for the family's sake, though I still love Nandini and am unable to forget her. Gauri is a sweet and loving girl, but I don't think I would be able to give her my love, though I will respect and protect her. I will fulfill all the responsibilities of being a husband. I know it's not her fault, but I can't love her the same way I love Nandini."

Don't forget to watch the grand royal wedding in Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein, and catch up with the twists and turns in the political love story every Monday to Friday at 9 PM, only on STAR One.

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Monday, May 09, 2011

Edited by Armu4eva - 09 May 2011 at 7:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tinatartari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
thnks 4 the artic
luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index