Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

TB: Deepak Sanju love story put on hold (Page 4)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by netri

Yes... Milenge Milenge aab toh sidha Ghunghat hat ne ke baad...ROFL

ROFL  Netri!!!!! Hahaha so funny. This reminded me of that song "Ghunghat ke ar se dilbar ka". LOLI can imagine Sanju dressed up like Juhi Chawla and singing away...serenading to her Deepak who's standing on the veranda of the 3rd floor, far far away from her!LOL
LOL
Now tell me who is the funny ...ROFLROFLROFLROFL Kya dinchak Song hain   Sheemu... V should have been writer... Comedy ki toh nikal padegi...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Yes... Milenge Milenge aab toh sidha Ghunghat hat ne ke baad...ROFL

ROFL  Netri!!!!! Hahaha so funny. This reminded me of that song "Ghunghat ke ar se dilbar ka". LOLI can imagine Sanju dressed up like Juhi Chawla and singing away...serenading to her Deepak who's standing on the veranda of the 3rd floor, far far away from her!LOL
LOL
Now tell me who is the funny ...ROFL Kya dinchak Song hain   Sheemu... V should have been writer... Comedy ki toh nikal padegi...LOL

Ha ha...I know we can give them LOTS of tips and ideas.TongueAll they need to do is way "HELP us SGPians"
LOL

iViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Ha ha...I know we can give them LOTS of tips and ideas.TongueAll they need to do is way "HELP us SGPians"
LOL
I agree... V have far better imagination then the some they have given us...  It's really a shame...

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

LOL
I agree... V have far better imagination then the some they have given us...  It's really a shame...

They should have just stuck to the original, it would have been far better. Some things they changed or added were good but in the long term WE'VE LOST OUT ON  ALOT !!

iViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged

They should have just stuck to the original, it would have been far better. Some things they changed or added were good but in the long term WE'VE LOST OUT ON  ALOT !!

If the writer is the same Production house is the same then Y they change so much... U take out the non-sense from the beginning... I say If they wanted to do BT & Amnesia track then fine but atleast plan ahead... How much grip  SP has on Production is debatable don't U think ? 

radpat25

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
mm..expected...
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

If the writer is the same Production house is the same then Y they change so much... U take out the non-sense from the beginning... I say If they wanted to do BT & Amnesia track then fine but atleast plan ahead... How much grip  SP has on Production is debatable don't U think ? 

Thats a very good question Netri ji. Its the same production house and its the remake of the original, which is their baby (OBS) so I also wonder why is it hard to follow your own creation? Why not look at all the loopholes in OBS beforehand and then plan for SGP?  How many other people get this golden opportunity to remake something of their own? Very rarely. Its such a shame that they are not taking advantage of this golden opportunity!! Is that me being too logical? I honestly feel that if they did this  more constructively, then SGP would have been much better than it is!

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 111192

Thankyou Tanu ji for sharing. To be honest with you I am least bothered about this track. They said they'll start it in February but since then, they haven't even been acquainted properly, so how can it start?Confused

Sheemu exactly...i am least interested in seeing deepak sanjana's love storySleepy

I think may be its only the 2 of us who are least interested in this track! They need to sort out the ones they have before they start something new.

Me Three Di...I was  Like this Sleepy during their Track which kind of started Ouch

Go to top