The Touch Of Fear - Sajan SS...prt6 updtd - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
splendid update yaar!!!!!!!!!!11 2 good!!!!!!!!
res
Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 12 years ago
hey radhi it was wonderful upd once again loved it , loved armaan and samrat's brotherhood and their love for each other so samrat is all set to get gunjan in his life unaware with truth that she is in love with mayank and shilpa's entry gave surprise looks like she will play imp in sajan's love story as well can't wait for next part do upd soon and thanks for pm 
hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved armaan nd sammy bond
sooo cute
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Awesome update...Loved it..
Really curious how will samrat feel when he'll come to know about gunjan n mayank..
waiting for sajan's next meet...
Thanks for the pm..
Edited by charmee_sammy - 12 years ago
part 5 is soo nice i hope samrat ko akal aya jaye ka woh kisi girl ki feeling ka saath play na karay 
Ohh Nooo, I Think Armaan Will Take Advantage Of My Innocent Doll Gunjan Cause She Needs Money 🥺 & Armaan Will Give Her & Will Keep Condition To Give Herself To Samrat :( Please Continue Soon & Waiting For Black & White ðŸ¤—
Loved your update !!
Shilpa and Gunjan was really good !!
And I think when Sam will get to know about Mayu and Gunji he will leave them and then Armaan will get to know that Sam loves Gunjan so he will say her to marry Sam and he will give money to Gunjan and Gunjan will accept this because she needs money for her family ! Am I right? ðŸ˜†
anyways Continue Soon ðŸ˜³
Love <3
Ayesha

Edited by -BurningDesire- - 12 years ago
hey radhi
awesome update loved it
loved gunjan n shilpa scenes were very nice
now cannot wait for the next part sajan 2nd  meeting
beautifully wirtten
cont soon
thanks for the pm

Hey Radhi...😊
Update was very nice...awesome part...Samrat is very Bigda hua baby...and Armaan usy or bigaadta rehta he......he bought Excel itself just for Samrat..i completely agree wid Ridhma in last few lines..Arman shilpa meeting was very nice...and Shilpa is gunjan sister..their scenes were also beautifully written...overall nice part..wese fast fwd me teri sari further story pta he mujhe...samrat bole ga i want Gunjan and Armaan kisi b tra uski shadi krwa k hi chore ga...or phir aagey at the end Gunjan will also fall for samrat...😃..anyways u keep continuing 😆
thanks for the pm