BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
are guys prt accha lage to cmnt to acche karna plzzz
Glowing_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superbbb, duperbbb, mind blowing...
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏    Thanks a lot for pm & cont soon...
👏👏👏
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
very nice part radhika...
please also continue with ur other FFs too...
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovelyy update
sam,armaan n ridz were amzinggg
d entire update was a treat 2 read...
lovvved it
sajan scene was sooo nycc...:))
cont sooon
n
thnx 4 d pm
Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 12 years ago
karantakiar thumbnail
wao amzing nd superb updt.
plzcnt soon.
luv u
vritika
358674 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part
really nice 😊
aashizin thumbnail
woww radhi awesome update hon 👏👏👏 loved it the way penned down it gosh poor gunjan but loved samrat's try to get together armaan and ridhhima gosh now can't wait do update soon 
gnaneswari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Loved it. I hope samrat understands gunjan's hurt. And precap is suprising! Shilpa's entry! Then, who is the pair of armaan? Riddhima or shilpa? Waiting for next update eagerly. I want to see sam's reaction when he comes to know that mayank is gunjan's boy friend! Do cont soon. Thanks for pm
Really nice part Radhu...I like Sammy & Gunjan's thoughts a lot!!!The meeting of SaJan in college was awesome..Can't wait to read more..Plzzz continue soon...😃
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome Update Radzz :) I Loved It Totally & Poor Gunjan She Didn't Eat Anything & Special Request To You Radzz, Can You Pllzz Make Gunjan Faint Coz Of She Didn't Eat & Then Samrat Take Her In His Arms Worried 😍 After Reading This I Found Out That Samrat Kisi Bhi Hadd Ko Paar Karr Saaktha Hain Gunjan Ko Paane Keliye 😲 😲 SOO I'm Scared If He Will Know About Mayank Then He Will Show The Pictures To Everyone & Make Gunjan More Hurt Coz She Is Middle Class Naa & Samrat Is Rich & He Can't Get Those Feelings Of Gunjan Properly  & Of Course He Captured These Pictures For Some Reasons For Later Naa SOO He Can Take Advantage Of Them When He Will Know About Mayank As Gunjan's Love Interest, I'm Right Naa ?! 😳 Anywayss Please Continue Soon Now & Pllzz Update Mistake Waali FF & That FF Named It Was Always Love Coz You Can End It SOO You Can Continue With The Others Ones 😆 & I Really Want To See Samrat Fall In Love Gunjan & She Should Know The Truth Too About Why Samrat Is Getting Married To Her :( & Coz You Haven't Updated Them For A While 🤗& Pllzz Tell Surbhi To Update Road To Nowhere ;)