Frequent Posters

maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hhhmmm wow Maan is so Jealous...loved it!!!!😆
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i loved how you described maan's fantasy as he is wiping the water from his back...and now what is geet thinking of?...i hope she tells him to something that makes him completly lose it😆

awesome update👏
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update  mona di...or should i rather say a passsionate,dreamy update... i am already in a wonderland after reading the update...just not getting enough of it.loved your potrayal of maan's possessiveness for geet...and the way geet was teasing him...beautifully penned down..maan's jealousy for geet was prominent even when adi was  gonna dance with her😆😆the table part where geet was hell bent on alluring maan was so romantic...☺️☺️☺️geet is so smart ,after all she is Mrs.maan singh khurana😳romeo drooling over geet😕😕now thats one thing maan has to look out for😆😆the adi -pinky part was very cute to read😳don't know what geet is planning???i am sure maan would do anything for not sleeping in the guest room😆😆poor maan he is going insane with such kind of treatment from his wife😆mona di i repeat u surely have great writing skills...the os is splendid andkeeps us intrigued😳

update fast mona di...🤗i am eager to read your next one...😳

Edited by mansi95 - 12 years ago
fourleafclover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh my my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pooor maan(any less wont do)🤣
Geet was just tooo good n her plan deserves pride f place in 'pati ko raaste mein lane k 11 tarike' ki list😆
M just laughing my heads out thinking abt maan...i wonder how much more frutrated does geet plan to make him???!!!!!!!!!!
Kudos to her for the awsuuumest plan...n to u for giving us dis story.Absolutely love it😊
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome!

poor maan!...was so desperate😆

continue soon!
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
good one...plz update soon!
hansasma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
do pm me next. Yayy!! bechara maan begging to be with Geet. lol

@rosh. Yay you were first. 😆

I knew you would like the 'arising' bit. I knew it, I knew it! 🤣 Actually I had you in mind when I wrote that bit. Rosh dear you have been a big (and bad) influence on me.

We always see Maan dominate but I wanted to see what it's like when the tables are turned. I don't expect to see Geet like this at all in the show so I thought why not write about it. I'm just happy you all like Geet this way.

Thanks for the wonderful compliments and yes I will continue to write. I still need to improve my writing skills a lot.

@sonali_N. Thanks dear!

@khwaishfan. Thanks for saying I'm a wonderful writer. I'm blushing now. 😳
@tanya94. Ooo, that's the best thing you can say to I writer that you could imagine Maaneet in every bit of my OS. 😳

@preethia. Yup she's almost there. But will she truly succeed? Hmm, you will found out in the next part.

@anky_1205. What bechara Maan? He deserves it. 😆 And thanks for finding the story interesting.

@am_sweet_pari. Res. 😆

@zaara. You too? 😡 A big RES from me too! Humph!  

@misschulbuli. I hope it gets more interesting. I don't want it to fall flat.

@t_areeb. Nope! No mercy yet. 😈 😆

@shalini. Yes! I'm killing you all softly. 😈.

@mehr. Good Lord! I'm enjoying this far too much. I love it when you all get frustrated. 🤣 And you read it 6 times?! Talk about giving my ego a big boost. Thanks! 🤗

@jas. Thanks for liking the update and for saying that I'm a good writer.

You can't see Maan like that but I LOVE it. Just so you know Geet is not done with him yet. 😆

@hopehot. Thanks!

@mish. I had to look up in the dictionary to see what the word evolving meant. 🤣Shows how much I need to improve my English skills. 😕Thanks for the compliment though. 😆

@maaneetfanatic. Me like jealous Maan too. ☺️

@sergeant. You've done it again. 😲 How do you know what goes on in my brain?

Thanks for liking the fantasy.

@krishdgr8. Thanks for finding it nice enough!

@mansi. What a huge comment! Me likey! If you are in wonderland after reading the update then I'm in wonderland for making you feel like that. 😳 And thanks for liking me writing skills.

@fourleafclover. Yes poor Maan! 🤣 But isn't it fun to see him like this? 😆 Hmm, Geet really should get an award for this masterplan.  Thanks for loving the story!

@sweet scorpio. This is nothing compare to what is yet to come. 😉

@millie_maaneet. Thanks!

@amrutha. Thanks!

@hansasma. Yup! There's a lot of begging and his patience is dearly being tested. 😆.

@EVERYONE. I'm so sorry for the late replies but thank you so much for reading and commenting. 🤗

Edited by rahmona_pakswe - 12 years ago
am_sweet_pari thumbnail

waiting...😍

waiting...😍

waiting...😍

waiting...😍