Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

M/G OS ~Geet's mission~ (Completed)replies p.16 &> (Page 13)

tanya94 Senior Member

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
hey...uve yet again done a great job...Smile...well i find nothing to critisize as uve really written well and reading ur os was very enjoyable...ya i can tell u wat was diff in ur os and wat i liked most about it...well i liked the fact that we got to see geets passion as usually we get to see maan in a passionate mood and geet responding to him.this time geet initiating it was really nice .then ireally really love to see a jealous maan  and i got to see i guess ur mission of writing an awesome os has been accomplished.u should try many more missions like this and i would always love to be a part of them.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rs12345 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
awesome and great..
just now only i read the all parts 
pls add me to u r pm list

mehraan IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
hmmm mona...wat can i say yaar??im bowled over by ur writing...i dnt hve anythng 2 was mre than perfect!!i really enjoyed reading ur OS as i got 2 visualize how wud geet be as a seductress...n i loved each n every dialogue tat u had penned 4 her...she was bold n passionate completely the opposite of geet vich v see...i liked her bold talk of not wearing the underw...tat also made my mind go blank 4 a sec..  jus like MAAN ...LOL i didnt xpect tat coming...Wink n had 2 read tat line thrice 2 swallow it hard, let it sink in my mind...the whole OS had the detailed lovemaking vich i dnt get  2 read in any SS..tat makes it stand apart  4 me ...
mona thanx  4 writing it so brilliantly n believe me im goin 2 read tis over n over agn unless n until i dnt get ur other OS cming up...Wink

am_sweet_pari Goldie

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Mona diHug

I am completely surrendered in your story!Embarrassed

What an Is; magnificent; briliantly written emotionsClapClap

Kudos you rock galStarStar

I loved this OS more because yours was the first in whcih Maan was under Geet's control and I enjoyed every word of it! And the last aprt made me blushBlushingBlushing I can so imagine Maaneet like thatDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Kash CVz meri wish poori karde:")

So sorry for the late reply! Was busy with completions etc; and then thank you for the OS!

PS- I want you to write more!

Love And Luck 

zunaiba5 Goldie

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Thumbs UpSmileClap

Very Nice ...Fabulous,Fantastic,Wow...

I really enjoyed reading it.:)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
OMG Mona, you are killing me, I got your PM and very eagerly started reading it in the office, can you imagine my condition, I can hardly breathe. I read all the parts together, thank God for small mercies I wouldn't be able to take the suspense or not reading it all.
I only hope no one walks into my office or I won't be able to utter a single coherent sentence.
I really truly loved it, I visualized the whole scene while reading and quite graphically I must admit Blushing Your description was so vivid that I couldn't help but get lost in their world.
I loved that you showed Geet take the initiative, loved to see Maan dance like a puppet to her music.
Here's a big hug from me Hug and BTW I still can't breathe properly and my face is all red and flushed Blushing
OK my last comment in Marathi; "Tujhi OS vachoon majhi ashi haalat zaali aahe ki kai bolu, ghari jaaon parath vachnar aahe. Tu aata laukar doosri OS livaila shuruvat kar, mala vachnyachi ghai zali aahe. Tu pharach chan lihite, me aata diwas bhar thonda var ek motthi smile gehoon phirnar aahe. Me aaj Mantra Mukhth zaali" Wink

Edited by drdee142 - 23 May 2011 at 7:38am
rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely comments! Hug
I promise I will reply to all of you. This time individually.Big smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top