Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mansi95

awesome update mona aunt๐Ÿค—..i am spellbound...truly magical๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.. that was a very passionate and torrid updateโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธi am hyperventilating๐Ÿ˜‰omg... u have virtually killed me with this one...๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคขso at last the mission is accomplished...loved the naughty and dominating geet unlike what we see everyday๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†poor maan dunno how did he control himself??๐Ÿ˜ˆ

you have described each moment and emotion so distinctly that i seem to be visualizing it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณi am still out of breath...๐Ÿ˜†i will better take sum rest to regain my senses and read the update again thoroughly...โ˜บ๏ธi hope there was still a continuation...but alas!!!it came to an end

please do write an ff because you are truly capable of that.๐Ÿ˜ณi wish to read more and more updates from your side.

p.s: aunt now you can't call me a child..because you yourself have pmed me this update๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†so at last i am free from this baccha thing and all๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Nope can't call you bacha anymore when I now have helped you to become a woman. ๐Ÿ˜†  But you are still my darling niece! ๐Ÿค—

Good to know you could visualize everything and understanding from your reaction you did it quite vividly. Blushing And still you want a continuation?! How corrupted do you want to get? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†

You are one of many who have liked a dominant Geet and I really appreciate that. I wanted to show her in a different avatar and seem to have succeed. Embarrassed

Writing an FF? Don't you need a lot of patience for writing one? ๐Ÿ˜† I don't think it can work as patience and me are bitter enemies. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Howver thanks for the encouragement. ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

A novice Writer? R U mad?๐Ÿ˜•

That was amazing!!!!!
U write better than anyone i know nd hus FF's i've read nd i've read ALOT๐Ÿ˜ณ
I thot i was pretty gud but u completely floored me wid this!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
U shud Defo Write FF's๐Ÿ˜Š
Im still Blushing๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
It was soo Sweeet,Romantic,Passionate,What we expect 4m Maaneet๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
I wish this is shown in Real๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›
Sara xx๐Ÿ˜Š

Are you calling me mad?  No seriously I'm new to writing. I have previously written silly little poems here and there but a full fledged story? Not since I was a kid and that was many many years ago when mullets still were highest fashion. ๐Ÿ˜†

Wow! You think I'm a better writer than you...wow that means a lot coming from you. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Btw Sara how do you manage to write so many FF's at the same time? I really admire that because personally I can only focus on writing one thing at a time.

Writing an FF, as written in another post, I don't have the patience nor do I think I'm ready for it. Maybe in the future...
Thanks! ๐Ÿค—
It means a lot to me that you found it awsome. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

hiii

awesome os
loved it
loved maaneet
geet sooo different
loved da ending
sooo hottt
plz do pm me if u write more
thanksss

Thanks for liking my OS so much! ๐Ÿค—
I'm happy you liked the ending. It was a major task to write and it took me a lot of hard work to do it.

About pm...my memory is truly awful and I can't guarantee anything. Sorry!
Thanks Kia! ๐Ÿค—
My Chotti๐Ÿค— has evolved as a writer๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Here is some inspiration for your next one๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kushboo_6

OMG...โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
*faints*

just awesome...๐Ÿ‘

I feel lik congratulating myself for making at least person faint. ๐Ÿ˜† But thanks for the reaction! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

My Chotti๐Ÿค— has evolved as a writer๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Here is some inspiration for your next one๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Badi behan! ๐Ÿค—

Only one question...why not the pic of 'muli' and 'gajjar'? Wouldn't that have been a BIGGER inspiration? ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Thanks Badi behan! ๐Ÿค—

Only one question...why not the pic of 'muli' and 'gajjar'? Wouldn't that have been a BIGGER inspiration? ๐Ÿคฃ

This is to inspire you to get to that size๐Ÿ˜ณ
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
AHHH!!! Mona this was so good...I totally and utterly loved it!!!!!!!