Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome and great.. now i have to read the previous one and edit my comment..sorry mona di...

well im back from my cousin's engagement... edit this soon...
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
babe ur anything but a novice writer. that was fantastic and definitely worth the wait!
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hey dear...hot n passionate last update!! Loved the update...wonderful end to ur OS! Looking forward to anything tha u write...do pm wen u do. 😊 U r a brilliant writer! Please do write something soon.
fourleafclover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It was a fitting end to the stunning OS that u wrote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U hardly seem a novice writer,i was amazed to hear it,do warite some other things now that this is over🤗

And wat do i say,whatever it wud b less...The 'vengeful' geet was awsuum,n wat a way to take revenge!!!!!!!!!!!😆
Wat is gud to see s geet completely dominating maan for once n maan at her mercy😉 but denevrything endedd wid a sweet note
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jasraj123 thumbnail
mona it was sooo awesome and hottt. omg geet accomplished her mission but poor maan had to go through alot of toruture😉😉😆. hayeee my  dil goes for him but finally she made him relize that what he said😆.

thanks for pm.

it was brilliantly written and was reallly really good👏
tanya94 thumbnail
hey...uve yet again done a great job...😊...well i find nothing to critisize as uve really written well and reading ur os was very enjoyable...ya i can tell u wat was diff in ur os and wat i liked most about it...well i liked the fact that we got to see geets passion as usually we get to see maan in a passionate mood and geet responding to him.this time geet initiating it was really nice .then ireally really love to see a jealous maan  and i got to see it.so i guess ur mission of writing an awesome os has been accomplished.u should try many more missions like this and i would always love to be a part of them.😛
rs12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome and great..
just now only i read the all parts 
pls add me to u r pm list
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hmmm mona...wat can i say yaar??im bowled over by ur writing...i dnt hve anythng 2 criticize..it was mre than perfect!!i really enjoyed reading ur OS as i got 2 visualize how wud geet be as a seductress...n i loved each n every dialogue tat u had penned 4 her...she was bold n passionate completely the opposite of geet vich v see...i liked her bold talk of not wearing the underw...tat also made my mind go blank 4 a sec..  jus like MAAN ...😆 i didnt xpect tat coming...😉 n had 2 read tat line thrice 2 swallow it hard, let it sink in my mind...the whole OS had the detailed lovemaking vich i dnt get  2 read in any SS..tat makes it stand apart  4 me ...
mona thanx  4 writing it so brilliantly n believe me im goin 2 read tis over n over agn unless n until i dnt get ur other OS cming up...😉
am_sweet_pari thumbnail
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mona di🤗

I am completely surrendered in your story!😳

What an Is; magnificent; briliantly written emotions👏👏

Kudos you rock gal⭐️⭐️

I loved this OS more because yours was the first in whcih Maan was under Geet's control and I enjoyed every word of it! And the last aprt made me blush☺️☺️ I can so imagine Maaneet like that😍😍

Kash CVz meri wish poori karde:")

So sorry for the late reply! Was busy with completions etc; and then thank you for the OS!

PS- I want you to write more!

Love And Luck 
Mayuuu