Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Most lovable mothers on TV-Sulochna (Page 2)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
You know Nisha if we keep thinkig about past behaviour then I don't think anyone of us can ever like Savita even a little bit .Remember the way she always used to call Archana a prostiture and even made a girl go and  spread wrong strories about Archna and satish to manav , the false divorce papers  , and the the way she took her mangalsutra or so many other times  ...
She was the mother in law from hell...any other girl in Archana's place would have killed herself and to make things worse , her son was so supportive of her ( after sachin died ) .But this is a daily show ...
According to the TRPs the characters are changed ...like say Ajit ...

So we have to see how each character  is in the last 3 or 6 months the most ...
savita has mellowed down a lot and that is the savita I wish to remember ...

Same goes for  Sulochna ...
But yes, the sanskaa talk gets on my nerves too .Don't like proud people and Sulochna is too proud of her sanskaar ..what sanskaars ??? She should look at her daughters ...
Varsha is the worst example of sanskaar and so is vaisahli ...
Even her most sanskaari daughter Archana ran away with her lover from her mandap but I would not blame her  so much .She  did  the right thing to go with Manav because she always loved him more than anyone else in this world ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 09 May 2011 at 8:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeeshootingstar27Nisha_90

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
She is a good mother and wants happiness to her daughters according to her and not what her daughters want... But she is defo a good MIL for her bahu
xyzee Goldie
xyzee
xyzee

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

the only thing I don't like about Sulochna  these days is that she has regressive thoughts ..Like she was suggesting to Vaishu that a woman only has two options ..I think she is a really old fashioned kind of a woman ...but at one time she was supporting Archana to pursue her career ..I wish she would do the same with vaishali and don't encourage her to go back to Dharmesh ...though I can't wait to see Vaishu go back  to Dharmesh and learn the lesson of her life ...Angry
I am however liking her a lot in terms of Archana and Manav .

She is a very caring mother for all her kids ...and even son in laws and daughter in law but she used to be very open for women educating themselves and also having a career ...I hope she is shown that way again ...

Clap Agree 200% on this. Really they need to stop showing such regressive thoughts - like they don't have Single moms who have divorced their hubbies for a good reason (not casually) and made their own life. Agreed a child needs a dad too but not the way they have portrayed it here...I also hope they show her encouraging her daughters to have careers.
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
i agree Tanyadi.earlier also i said dere is no comparision between sulo and savita cos in past she was horrible esp after SN puja and unfortunately her son's death also hasnt changed her so as even her daughter's marriage wid a rapist(yeah she changed for a while though)..

i've space for sulo-mano the mostt compared to savita cos as Manav becme separate frm savita same Archu had also but still she stepped down and kept her ego aside,fought wid other kids for ArMan and made her alright and sent dem to HM also..i think for dat we can forgive her past deeds but savita Ermm  for me a Mother is one who feels and looks after her kids and gives importance to dem dan dere ego esp for a son like Manav..

but yeah savita is better dan Damo but the best parent for Manav has to be Kaka..i really miss him Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Go to top