Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF - Mystery of Mrs.MSK Thread#1 | Part 1 to 27 (Page 3)

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Thank u tonya
pm me
lovely loved it
pls cont soon
Beautiful Flowers - Arrangement, beautiful, beauty, Bouquet, Bright, butterflies, butterfly, Cheery, Classy, Display, Floral, flowers, Lilies, lovely, Natural, nature, nice, Painted, Pretty, romance, romantic, Soft, Spring, still life, vase, white, white flowers, Yellow

Edited by kahkashansakina - 09 May 2011 at 6:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tonyahk Goldie

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Part 2

girl: haan dadima. i am maan's wife

dadi:beta! what are you saying? i couldn't understand anything.

girl: dadima! i and maan have been in love with each other for the past 2 years. About a year ago, due to some unavoidable circumstances, maan married me secretely in a mandir. He promised me that he will take me home once karan's problems are solved. But unfortunately karan commied suicide immediately after our shaadi. maan was so devastated by karan's loss. so i didn't stress maan to take me home. but when i came to know about his marriage with another woman, i couldn't keep quiet. Now please stop this wedding.

hearing what the girl just said, people in the crowd start to murmer among themselves. the bride runs and hugs her mother and cries. maan couldn't tolerate the things happening around him and he shouts, "bas".

immediately the girl looks into maan's eyes and utters his name"maan".

maan looks into her eyes and he tries to read what her wet eyes are trying to convey to him. He comes outta trance after a few seconds.

Maan composes himself and asks the girl in a cold voice

M: who are you?

girl:(shocked) maan! don't you recognise me?

girl: maan! don't you remember me?

the girl starts to cry more.

all others are watching maan and the girl with confused expression on their face.

girl: maan! i am your wife

girl: maan! i am "your Geet"

Maan utters the girl's name out of reflex

M: geet?

G:(happy) haan maan! "your geet"

geet's words echoes in maan ears. "your geet" "your geet"..

Geet: maan! how can you forget "your geet" like this?

maan coulndn't understand what is happening to him.

G:how can you forget our love maan?

maan is silent. the brides family are becoming suspicious of maan because of his silence to geet's questions.

G:maan! how can you marry another woman?

G:boliyena maan

M:get out

geet is shocked and looks into his eyes.

M:tumne suna nai maine kya kaha? now get out

G:maan! please don't do this to me

dadi interfers

dadi:maan beta! ye kya horah hai?

M: dadima! i don't know who is she

geet is startled by maan's words

G:maan! mere aankhon mein dekhkar jawab deejiye. Really don't you know who i am?

maan turns his glaze to other side and says in a cold voice

M:get out

geet keeps on looking at maan and she didn't even move a bit.

dev calls the securities and orders them to take geet out of the mandap

dev:security! now take this girl outside.

geet is more shocked. maan is still looking somewhere else. When securities are about to grasp geet's wrist, she hugs maan tightly and cries. maan is shocked by geet's act. He didn't know how to react. All others are more shocked. The bride's family is looking at maaneet very angrily. geet is still crying hugging maan tightly.

G:maan! i won't go anywhere. Please tell the securities not to take me away from you

maan is standing like a statue

dev: securities! what are you waiting for? now take this girl outside

geet tightens the hug and cries more

G:maan! i love you. i can't live without you. u too know this na? then why are you doing this to me maan?

maan remains rooted in his position.

M:(st) ye mujhe kya horah hai?

he is undergoing an internal conflict with in himself. He doesn't know what is happening to him. geet is still hugging maan tightly.

anni tries to pull geet away from maan.

anni: now go away from my brother

G:maan! i won't go anywhere

anni: no girl has even dared to touch my brother till date. how dare you to hug him infront of every one? now leave my brother

G: no. i won't

Maan's silence and his inaction raise lot of questions in everyone's mind.

Dev lost his patience and he himself grasps geet's wrist and pulls her away from maan.

dev: now go away from my brother

geet is scared and she grasps maan's sherwani tightly. Dev pulls her more forcibly

G:maan please stop dev

Dev is sqeezing geet's wrist to tighten his grip. geet screams out of pain

G:maan! mujhe dard horah hai. Please tell dev to leave my wrist

maan is too shocked to react

G:maan! You used to tell me na you can't stand my tears? Now why are you being silent?

There is no response from Maan

as dev pulls geet more forcibly, geet starts to shake maan heavily

dev:how dare you to hug my brother?

Maan couldn't stand it anymore

M:(shouts) bas dev!

all are shocked by maan's shouting

M:dev! ab ye ladki ke haath chodo

dev: par bro...

M:tumne suna nai maine kya kaha? ab inki haath chodo

dev immediately releases geet's wrist from his grip. geet is relieved

G: thanks maan

Edited by tonyahk - 25 May 2011 at 3:41am

The following 111 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetsimran2608nehavashipayal906canonKMB-MSKkrishna.01leotheliongagsyasmi123bhakbhartifanTinkJiaangeeshmmishra1joa123mons_mbnaamteegsakadafipiyushi-Elfin-hemvb--love--rostangelic-eyesSailor_NdeepthichshreeyazzCrystalSayacutemishtidh_ritivarthyadi000rashgirl000chiki143teju2292myedward12RukhluvMaanmallu.crowe20Srabon_Dharababygurl10bismazaman2000iceprincess101amalu123SakshiGargchubzyvidu87puthsheetalvasagangesegbamzu32GurruKiDeewani-cyum321Flame_of_Forestkshubhangimayapari...RIDDHIMA...TaranaGeetangel_smily29priyaShimmerrlove4all-SmexySmile-ritzy09TinkerBellamaanshiwajiha-1sanu3108-memorable-paponecon-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv94--Saavi--ajennmeravigilisosmallvillemonikaseth*Dakoo_Minzy*kashishksweet scorpiomitzi11swetha10kooliio-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusyrsroopalimaanseerahmona_pakswe..hinal..KaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebpreethiaVSai2008honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5ShalveambbihaShruti_GoyalSaamsmaaneetsangelkahkashansakinaTyrochavvi16_BlackPearl_Downhillsingh24tabby999

zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
loved it Tongue
tx for the pm

Geet is Maan's wife and he is not remembering it hmmm Shocked
will wait for the other parts

Edited by zaara2212 - 09 May 2011 at 6:43am

tonyahk Goldie

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by millie_maaneet

hi Tonya

part 1 was awesome different from all ur other ff
looking forward

hi dear,

thank you so much for the beautiful cards. loved them.

keep reading... few more parts coming up in few minutes

143 dear.

mons_mb Senior Member

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
hey u r back Clap Clap
looking forward for it Embarrassed Wink
i m sure i'll love it as always Smile Smile

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Loved it... Thanx for the PM

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
wow what a start 
geet maan wife
maan dont know her
pls cont waiting
Beautiful Rose - beautiful, blossom, Britney, flower, flowers, hammock, lovely, nature, nice, paradise, pretty, red, red rose, romance, romantic, rose, roses, seagul, sweet

Edited by kahkashansakina - 09 May 2011 at 6:49am

tonyahk Goldie

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Part 3

maan looks at geet angrily and pushes her away from him. geet is startled

G: maan!

M:chup bilkul chup

geet cries silently

M:now get out of this place

G:maan! how can you...

M: bas. ek aur shabd nai

geet becomes silent

On the other side the bride is also crying. The bride's father has lost his trust on maan and he starts to accuse maan of cheating both geet and his own daughter. dadi tries to convince the bride's father. maan couldn't stand it anymore

M:(shouts) stop it

all are becoming silent

M:dadima! ye shaadi nai ho saktha

geet is relieved but all others are shocked

dadi: maan! ye aap kya kehrah hai?

M: dadima! in the beginning itself i refused this marriage. but you only forced me into this. now see what happened. enough! i can't take it anymore

dadi:maan! what do you mean? have you already married this girl? is she telling the truth?

M: stop it dadima! yesa kuch nai hai. i don't know who this girl is. she is lying

G: maan! am i lying?

M: shut up

M: now listen carefully. i'm saying for the last time that i don't know who you are. don't mess up with me. otherwise you have to face very bad consequences. this is my warning to you. samji tum?

geet is too shocked to react. maan leaves the mandap immediately leaving others shocked. geet is staring at maan's trailing image with tears in her eyes.

At Khurana Mansion

maan is laying on his bed with his eyes closed. he tries to figure out what just happened in the mandap. he is damn confused

M:(st) ye mujhe kya horah hai? why i myself stopped this wedding. where did she come from? i never wanted to see her again in my life. but why she is crossing my life? what does she expect from me?

maan remembers the scenes of geet's tears, her hug and her words " maan! I love you. i can't live with out you"

maan realises what he is just doing

M:(st) ye maine kya soch raha hu?

maan is frustrated that he couldn't find answer for any of his questions. after few minutes he dosses off.

after some time...

maan is still sleeping. loud noices keep on comming from the drawing room. he is disturbed by the noice but he couldn't open his eyes. Suddenly he hears geet's scream "maaan...maaan..". maan wakes up from his sleep with a jerk and he utters her name out of reflex "Geet".

he again hears geet's scream,"maaan...maaan...

maan immediately gets up from the bed and runs to the drawing room

in the drawing room...

dev is grasping geet's wrist and dragging her outside. maan comes there. but both dev and geet didn't notice maan. geet is still screaming

G: maan...maaann

dev: how dare you to come inside Khurana Mansion? now get out

G:dev! mera haath chodiye

dev: don't call me dev. just get lost

G:ye mera sasural hai. I won't go anywhere. ab mera haath chodiye

dev: now stop your lies

dev squeezes geets arm more. she cries in pain

G:maan! maan!

maan is watching silently.

dev is about to grab geet's hair to hurt her more. maan couldn't stand more than that

M:(shouts) stop it dev

G: maan!

dev is shocked and turns towards maan. hearing maan's shouting, dadima, jugnu mama, anni and chandu all are coming to the drawing room

dev is still holding geet's wrist

dev: bro! ye ladki yahan bhi aa gayi

M:bas dev! ab geet ko chodo

dev immediately releases geet. she runs and hugs maan. he is shocked. dadima and others are confused of what is happening between maaneet. geet is still hugging maan and she is sobbing.

G: maan! i won't go from here. please maan don't send me out

maan is couldn't understand what is happening to him. he is standing like a statue.

G: maan! i have promised that i'll always be with you in your every pain and pleasure. i won't go anywhere

geet cries more. maan's shirt has become wet because of her tears.

Without realising what he is doing, maan raises his arms to hug geet back and to soothe her. When he is about touch her back he realises what he is trying to do and he stops in the middle. dadima and others didn't fail to notice maan's act. now they are more confused. geet is still crying leaning on maan's chest. so she didn't know what maan tried to do just now.

M:(st)ye mein kya karne ke koshish kar raha hu? ye ladki mujhe pagal kar degi

maan is frustrated at his own act and he immediately pushes geet away from him. geet is shocked

M: get out

G:please maan...

M:tumne suna nai maine kya kaha? get out

G:maan! i want to be with you. i won't go anywhere

maan throws geet an angry look and turns his back to her. geet is shocked

Edited by tonyahk - 25 May 2011 at 3:43am

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetsimran2608vini187scarce05nehavashipayal906canonKMB-MSKgagsy01leothelionkrishna.asmi123--love--soniya_lovesuSailor_NKashish9687rostshreeyazzsakadafipiyushipadamjotnaamteegangelic-eyesdeepthichbhakbhartifanangeeshmmishra1joa123TinkJiabismazaman2000babygurl10iceprincess101amalu123SakshiGargvarthyadi000chiki143dh_ritiNH1971rashgirl000cutemishtiteju2292crazydevil87mallu.crowe20myedward12RukhluvMaansheetalvasacyum321GurruKiDeewani-chubzyvidu8729priyamayapariangel_smilyShimmerrlove4allgangesegb-SmexySmile-Flame_of_ForestkshubhangiTaranaGeetputh--Saavi--ajennsmallvillersusmitapaponeconangel-ki-shonamaanshitellymeritzy09sanu3108meravigiliso-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv94wajiha-1-memorable-VSai2008preethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212rsroopalimaanseeambbihakuhu18ShalveSaamsmaaneetsangelShruti_Goyalammu5---nishu---kahkashansakinaTyrokashishkrahmona_pakswesweet scorpiomitzi11swetha10kooliio-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusyKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areeb..hinal..chavvi16_BlackPearl_singh24tabby999

Go to top