Fan Fictions

FF - Mystery of Mrs.MSK Thread#1 | Part 1 to 27 - Page 67

thekolgal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG...tonya...amazing FF

maje aa gaye yaar...too funny...

but seriously dude, with every update I am getting more and more confused about the history which brought geet here

but I am loving the budding romance between maneet

waiting for the next update eagerly๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine94 thumbnail
nice update...
hey plz give some clue na as who geet is...u wont believe it i have read most of ur update twice some even thrice to find any clue ...hum pe thara kha...n tell na who is geet...
thanks for d pm
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome!

MSD part was so funny๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

but geet's mystery is really confusing me!...๐Ÿค”

continue soon!
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice one.. MSD's life history was hilarious... oye darliung kuch toh hint de do.. da suspense is killing me... continue soon
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part...
loved the way geet dispalyed her knowledge about Dhoni...it was hilarious...OMG..she just went on and on...me loved it...
waiting for the next part.

wajiha-1 thumbnail
great one
continue soon
tellyme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tonyahk

Hi buddies,

Thank you for your encouraging comments. So after reading them i have made up my mind to continue this FF as a mix of both senti and funny type, instead of writing a separate sad version. So do enjoy the flow of the story and let me know your comments and criticisms. In every update, i'll keep on leaving a clue for you to predict the mystery behind maaneet. So keep guessing guys. on the other hand I'll try my best to keep the mystery intact for a considerable time. Together let's all have fun sweethearts. ...143

Part  10

After few seconds, Maan comes out of the trance and composes himself

M:(st) maan! This girl is trying to fool you. She has come here with some motive. Simply to save herself from getting caught she is doing all these emotional drama. Better you kick her out of the khurana mansion

G: (st) lagtha hai...maan is getting confused. Great going geet putar.  Keep it up. If you keep on confusing him like this, he will forget about the core issue. After sometime he himself will be tired of asking any question and he will keep quite. Then there won't any problem for you to stay with him. Go geet! Confuse Maan Singh Khurana to hell

Geet is smiling at her own thought. Maan notices her smile and becomes angry. He pulls her towards him and looks into her eyes angrily. Geet is scared and she looks into his eyes with fear. Maan asks his non-stop questions...

M: who are you? Where did you come from? Why are you doing all these drama? What do you want from me?

When geet is about to say something, Chandu knocks at maan's room door. Both maan and geet are turning towards the door. Geet tries to use this opportunity to escape from maan's questions. So she gets up from the bed and turns to walk towards the door. But maan stops her by grasping her wrist.

M: tum kahan ja rahi ho?

G: maan! Someone is knocking at the door. Let me see who it is

M: nai geet. You are not going anywhere

G:matlab?

M: you are not going anywhere until you answer my questions

G: maan! Lemme open the door first and let us talk later

M:nai geet

Chandu is still knocking at the door and wondering why maan is not opening the door

Chandu: (st)ye maan sir kya kar rahe hai? Why he is not opening the door?

Chandu shouts and knocks at the door again

Chandu: maan sir! Maan sir...

But maan is so determined to get answer for his questions from geet. Hence maan ignores chandu's call. Geet is trying to escape from maan

Chandu: (st) why there is no response from maan sir? Is he still sleeping? It is already 9.30 am.

Chandu thinks for few seconds and it strikes his mind that geet is also inside the room along with Maan

Chandu: (st)how i forgot about geet madam?  Dadima told me na... to call both maan sir and geet madam for the breakfast.

Now chandu calls geet...

Chandu: geet madam! Geet madam!...

When Geet  is about to reply to chandu, maan pulls geet and covers her mouth with his palm. Geet tries to pull his hand away from her mouth

Chandu: (st)is geet madam also sleeping? Patha nai, in dono kya kar rahe hai?

Chandu decides to leave the place

Maan is still covering geet's mouth and She starts moaning:  mmm  mmm...mmm

When Chandu is about to leave, he hears  geet's moaning and he stops

Chandu: (st) some noise is coming from inside

G: mmm...mm...mmm...

Chandu: (st) ye tho geet madam ki awaz hai. What happened to her?

Chandu is worried about geet so he leans on the door and starts to eavesdrop

Geet pushes maan's hand away from her mouth and she starts gasping. Maan feels bad for her and worried. Without his knowledge some words escape from his mouth...

M:geet! Tum teek tho hena?

Geet is touched by maan's concern and she looks into his eyes. So there starts maahiii...maahiii eyelock.

After few seconds, Maan realises that he is looking into her eyes. He breaks the eyelock  and turns his gaze away from her

M: (st) why i am feeling bad for her?

G: (st) does he really care for me?

Chandu:(st) what is happening inside?

Chandu: maan sir...geet madam...

Geet turns to walk towards the door. But Maan stops her by holding her wrist.

G:maan! Mera haath chodiye

M:nai chodunga

Chandu is keenly listening to maaneet's conversation. Chandu misunderstands that maaneet are talking romantically

Chandu: (st) i think some romantic scene is going on inside. But wo kaise? yesterday  Maan sir didn't even accept geet madam  as his wife. He asked her to leave the mansion and he was shouting at her like anything. Par ek raat me kya hogaya? Lets listen to their conversation fully

Chandu sharpens his ears and keeps on eavesdropping. But maaneet are literally arguing and mistakes it for romance

G:maan! Please ab mera haath chodiye

M:nai chodunga

G:please maan! Ab mujhe jane deejiye

M:nai tho?

G:maan please...

M:nai geet! I won't leave you until i get what i want  (he means... the answers for his questions)

G:what do you want maan?

M:don't you know what i want?

G:nai

M: geet, don't act as if you couldn't understand what i'm talking about

Chandu :(st)hey bhagvan!!!!  Ye maan sir,  kitna hot hot romantic dialogues bol rahe hai! mujhe yakin nai ho raha hai. Now he is talking like Shah Ruh Khan

Maaneet are still arguing. But Chandu keeps on imagining some of bollywood romantic scenes for maaneet 's dialogues

G:maan! Someone is waiting at the door. Mujhe jane deejiye

M:tho? Mujhe koi farak nai padtha hai geet

Chandu imagines some romantic scene for this dialogue also without realising that geet is referring to him.

G: maan! Someone was knocking at the door. Let me open it.

M: nai geet! Meine kaha thana  ki mein tume nai chodunga. Until i get what i want, this door will not be opened

Chandu:(st)  sirf ek hi raat me maan sir itna romantic hogaye!!! Par kaise?... Iska matlab... geet madam is maan sir's wife. Hena?

Chandu takes a deep breath

Chandu:(st)ye maan sir bhi na?  He married geet madam secretly...but denied it publicly ...and  again he is  having a suhag raat secretly in his own bed room

(OMG!!!!  Oye Chandu ye tumne kya kehdiya?  Do you want maaneet's suhag raat to take place publicly? OMG!!!!!!!!!!...if MSK comes to know about your intention, he will definitely kill you until death)

Chandu: (st)pata nai is duniya me ye kya kya hora raha hai!!! For all these days maan sir has been cheating all of us. Still he is continuing to cheat us. Ye kaise aadmi hai?

Chandu also comes to a conclusion that maaneet are married and leaves for the breakfast table. But without knowing what is happening around them maaneet are continuing their argument

@the breakfast table

Dadi , Jugnu mama, Dev and Anni are sitting. Chandu comes there

Dadi: chandu! Are maan and geet coming?

Chandu: nai dadima. They won't come

Dadi: kyun?

Chandu: kyunki...they are busy with some important work

Dadi and others are confused

Dadi: important work?

Chandu: ji

Dadi didn't know what chandu meant by 'important work'. So she asks innocently

Dadi: chandu! Yesa kya important kam hai ki ye dono breakfask bhi skip kar rahe hain?

Chandu: wo dadima...wo ...

Dadi:(st) i think maan is still mad at geet. They must be fighting with each other

Dadi: chandu! Are maan and geet fighting?

Chandu: (st) hey bhagavan! Why dadima is this much innocent? Maan sir is doing romance with his wife. But ye bechari dadima is thinking that her grandson is fighting with his wife.

Dadi: chandu! Aap yesa kya soch rahe hai? Jawab deejiye

Chandu: nai dadima i don't think they are fighting

Dadi: phir?

Chandu: (st) ye mein kaise patatu?

Very nice...superb..abhi yahan tak he parah hai...Superb writting...You guys give me the inspiration to write good...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
tellyme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tonyahk

Hi buddies,

Thank you so much for appreciating my senti updates also. Your comments really help me to improve this FF. So please let me know what you feel about this update. If possible, i'll post part  13 today itself...143...Tonya

Part 12

M: chandu! Tum kya soch raha ho? Do you want to ask me something?

Chandu: ji

M: pucho

Chandu is too scared to use his brain. So he asks a dangerous question...

Chandu:  sir, aap ki biwi kahan hai?

Maan looks at chandu as if he is going to kill him right now

Before maan could say anything, annie interferes and says in a warning tone

Annie: chandu! Better behave yourself. Maan bhai doesn't have any wife

Chandu: phir, geet madam kaun hai?

Maan sits and he is silently watching chandu, thinking how far chandu can go...

Annie: ye hi tho sirf bhagvan ne malum hai ki wo ladki kaun hai?

Chandu: I too know who geet madam is?

All including  maan, dadi and jugnu mama are surprised and curious to know who geet is. Maan almost jumps from his chair

M:chandu! Do you really know who geet is?

Chandu: ji sir

Maan is relieved that at last he can get some information about geet and her intentions

M: chandu! Ab jaldi se batao ki ye geet kaun hai?

Chandu thinks that maan is again trying to create a scene as if he doesn't know geet

Chandu: (st) ye maan sirbhi na? Ye tho bothat bada actor hai. Unko zarur Oscar award dena hi padega. just now he was romancing with geet madam. But now in front of everyone, he acts as if he has never seen geet madam in his entire life. Now i've to reveal to everyone about his double act

Maan and others are eagerly waiting for chandu's answer

M: chandu! I'm waiting. Ab jawab do

Chandu: sir, what did you ask?

Maan rolls his eyes and repeats his question

M: geet kaun hai?

Chandu: aap ki biwi hai   (wow!!!... Chandu bhaiya what a discovery!!!!... Keep it up)

All including maan are shocked by chandu's reply

M: kya?

Chandu: haan sir. Geet madam is your wife

(OMG!!!!... Oye! chandu bhaiya where are you getting all this courage from? Please remember yaar, you are talking with Murder Singh Khurana)

Maan feels like killing chandu right now but he controls his anger

M:(sarcastically) acha. chandu are you sure that geet is my wife?

Chandu: 200% sir. Just now i confirmed it for myself

Maan's gussa meter is increasing at jet speed. All others are silently watching Maandu's conversations

M: (sarcastically)chandu! Can you please tell me from where you got this confirmation?

Chandu: from your bedroom

M:(shocked) kya?

Chandu: haan sir. In your bed room, you and geet madam were...

Suddenly chandu's brain starts working. So he stops in the middle.

Chandu:(st) how could i tell, maan sir's romance so publicly?

At the same time, geet passes by the breakfast table and she is stopped by chandu's words

G:(st) yaha kya horaha hai? Is chandu bhaiya trying to tell about the argument between maan and me?

Geet stands at some distance away from the breakfast table and listens to the conversation between maandu. Maan and others didn't notice geet's presence.

Dev: (st) this chandu is a useless person. He can't say anything properly. Donno, what bro was doing with that geet in his bed room?

M: aage bolo chandu

Chandu: you and geet madam were...

Geet is eagerly waiting to hear what chandu is going to say...

Maan too misunderstands that chandu is trying to tell about the argument he had with geet in his bedroom.

M: (st) when chandu was knocking at my room door, he must have listened to my argument with geet. That is what he is trying to tell. Hena?

M: chandu! Do you know what happened in my room?

Chandu is super duper embarrassed by maan's question and he starts blushing like anything. Maan is hell confused by chandu's blushing. All others including geet are looking at maandu with lot of confusion

M:(sarcastically) chandu! Why are you blushing like a newly-wed bride? Ab jawab do

Chandu is still blushing

Maan rolls his eyes and shouts

M: chandu! Ab tumari ye bakwas ban karo

Chandu is really having a hard time in controlling his imagination about maan's romantic dialogues. He doesn't realise what he is doing. So he keeps on blushing and smiling weirdly

Maan is exhausted by chandu's non-stop blushing and his weird smile.

M: (st) patha nahi, ye chandu ko kya hogaya? He too must be admitted in a mental hospital along with geet. Mujhe lagtha hai ki ye geet ne ek hi din me puri khurana family ko pagal kardiya. She must be the sole manufacturer and wholesale supplier of mad people to all the 930 mental hospitals in delhi. Bilkul pagal ladki hai wo.

Maan's  funny thought about geet brings a smile on his face. He doesn't realise what he is doing. So he starts to smile. Geet notice maan's smile and she is happy. Immediately she too starts smiling

G: (st) when maan smiles, he is looking too cute. Hey Babaji!  Sirf ek hi guzarish hai. Always keep my maan happy and please never let his smile to die down

Dadi, jugnu mama, dev and annie are confused by chandu's blushing and maan's smile in response to that.

Dadi: hey bagavan! What is happening between Maan and Chandu?

Annie: dev bhai! Why maan bhai is smiling at chandu?

Dev: pata nai annie. I think, because of that geet fiasco bro has gone bonkers

Jugnu: maan beta! Tum teek tho hena?

Maan didn't even hear jugnu mama's question and he keeps on smiling at chandu.

Chadnu notices the smile on maan's face and he thinks that maan is still lost in his lala land with geet. Now chandu goes to the dream world and imagines that maan is romancing geet with the BG score  "pee loon" song. Chandu's excitement goes out of bounds and he couldn't control himself. He literally starts singing the pee loon song in a loud voice

Pee Loon Tere Neele Neele Naino Se Shabnam,
Pee Loon Tere Geele Geele Honto ki Sargam,
Pee Loon Hai Peene Ka Musam,

Maan is still in trance. Maan didn't realise that chandu is staring at him and singing a romantic song. Maan is still smiling.

This time, Geet is also shocked by chandu's song and maan's soft reaction to that

G:(st) Is there any dostana going between maan and chandu bhaiya? Chi chi babaji!!!

Dadi and others are almost fainting because of the happenings between maandu.

Dadi holds her heart and says: ye kya ho raha hai? mujhe chakar aa rahi hai

Jugnu: mujhe bhi maaji

Dev and annie didn't know what is happening

Chandu keeps on singing at a very high pitch and maan is still in trance and he keeps on smiling...

Tere Sang Ishq Karni hai,
Tere Sang Ik Khumari Hai,
Tere Sang Chain Bhi Mujhko,
Tere Sang Bekarari hai...

Jugnu:  maaji! I think something fishy is going on between maan and chandu. That is why maan is not accepting geet as his wife.

Hearing what jugnu mama said, geet couldn't control herself. She bursts out into laughter. Geet's laughter brings maan back to this world. Chandu also stops singing.

Maan and others are turning towards geet. She is still laughing out loud holding her stomach tight. Maan is lost in her laughter.

G:(controls her laughter and says loudly) Mamaji! What did you say? Maan Singh Khurana is in dostana with Chandu bhaiya. That is why he is not accepting me as his wife.  Hey babaji!!! (she again bursts out into laughter)

Maan didn't even realise what she is talking. He keeps on staring at her and he is still lost in her laughter.

Superb writting...you made me laugh like crazy today...superb writting skill yaar...
funnymonkey thumbnail
I have a lot of catching up to do lol
will be back after reading last couple of parts lol
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved maaneet
poor maan nd his his foot