Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tonyahk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Part  17

It is 10.30pm. Maan is walking in the lawn. He doesn't feel like going back to his room.

M: (st) is this house or hell? Everyone is behaving so strangely? Ye sab log milkar mujhe pagal kardenge. Jugnu mama knows something about geet. But he is not saying what that is. Dadima knows where geet is. But she is not saying anything. What these people are doing with me? They are supposed to tell me everything what they know about geet. I am the one who is directly going to be affected by geet's presence or absence. What these people are thinking of themselves? Ab mujhe ye bhi nai jaanthe hai ki ye geet is ghar me hai ya nai

Maan realises what he is doing

M:(st) why i am being so restless? What is bothering me?

He remembers the scene of geet biting his finger last night in her sleep. Without maan's knowledge a smile born on his lips and some unknown calmness spreads through him.

M: (st) ye geet bhi na? Bilkul pagal ladki hai wo

Suddenly maan hears some noise coming from the entrance gate. His heart skips a beat. His mouth utters geet's name out of reflex

M:(he says her name under his breath)  geeeth!!

He turns towards the entrance and he is amused to see geet there. She is arguing with some one

M: geet! ...Whom she is arguing with?

Maan almost runs to the gate. Geet is arguing with a taxi driver. Maan sees geet and he feels as if his soul re-enters his body. For few minutes he didn't know what was happening to him. He keeps on starring at geet. But she didn't notice him and she keeps on arguing with the taxi driver

G: nai nai bhai shaab...it is not at all fair. I won't give Rs. 200/- I'll give you just Rs.150/- only . that is it. Not even a penny more

Taxi driver: madam! Why are you being so stingy? You are coming as a guest to such a very big mansion. But you are arguing like a...

G:  (almost screams) What did you say?

Geet's scream brings maan back to this world. Geet still didn't notice maan. The taxi driver is confused by geet's scream.

G: boliyena bhaiya! What did you say just now?

Taxi driver: you are arguing like a ...

Maan is silently watching the conversation between geet and the taxi driver

G: wo nai. Iske pehele

Taxi driver: you are coming as a guest to such a very big mansion

G:bhai shaab! Don't ever dare to call me as the guest of this house

Taxi driver: phir? Have you come here for any household work or what?

Maan almost bursts out into laughter at the taxi driver's question. But he controls himself

G: chup bilkul chup

Taxi driver: ????

Maan remembers the last night scene of geet saying "chup bilkul chup" and she blowing into his finger.

M: (st) "chup bilkul chup" is sounding so sweet when geet says it

Maan couldn't believe what he thought just now and he is shocked.

M: (st) maan! Sirf ek hi din me ye tume kya hogaya?

He turns his gaze away from geet and notices that security guards were not there at the gate.

M: (st) ye security guards kahan chal gaye? No one is at the gate..

Geet still didn't notice maan and she is arguing with the taxi driver

G: dekhiya bhaiye! Ab kan kolkar sun lejiye...me is ghar ki mehmaan nai hu. Aur naukrani bhi nai hu

Taxi driver: phir?

G: mein is ghar ki badi bahu hu

Maan is silently watching

M: (st)acha. She is still maintaining her lies

Taxi driver couldn't believe what geet just said

Taxi driver: kyaaa?  (mouth wide opened)  (hi buddies, this is MMM(Mystery of Mrs. Khurana) not PKL (Pyar Ke Liye). So please don't expect an AK from Maan for this 'Kya'. Had it been PKL, maan would have given geet an AK for this taxi driver's 'kya' also. But in MMM ...Hey babaji! We all are missing AKs like anything in MMM. buddies, on page 82 (1st post)please read 'niddzz' prediction on when will we get to see an AK in MMM. it is deadly hilarious. she is too funny. don't miss it dears)

Both maan and Geet are giving the taxi driver a weird look . but both Geet and Taxi driver didn't notice maan who is standing a few feet away from them

G: bhaiya! Ab apna muv ban kejiye

Taxi driver's mouth is still wide opened (thanks babaji! This is MMM.  Had it been PKL,  i don't know what maan would have done to cover the taxi driver's mouth. Probably AKs?... thud...i fainted)

Geet rolls her eyes and spats her finger in front of the taxi driver's face

G: bhaiya! Are you there?

M: (st) ye taxi driver ko kya hogaya?

Taxi driver comes out of his shock and asks with disbelief in his eyes

Taxi driver: are you really the daughter-in-law of this house?

M: (st) If geet is my wife, then what does the problem the taxi driver had to do with that? was he planning to propose her or what?

Maan realises that he just said geet as his wife

M: (st) maan! Why are you behaving like a stupid? Now stop it. How can you yourself say that geet is your wife. Are you going to endorse her lies or what? Behave yourself maan

G:  (to taxi driver) bhaiya aap yesa kyun puch rahe hai? Koi shak hai kya? Should i show you my marriage certificate or what?

Taxi driver: kya? Aap ki shaadi bhi ho chuke hai?

Maan rolls his eyes

M: (st) ye kaise aadmi hai? What a stupid question he asks?  Without marriage how can geet become the daughter-in-law of this house?

maan closes his eyes in frustration

M: (st) maan  have you lost your marbles? when did you marry geet? Not even in dream. Then how can she become the Daughter-in-law of khurana khandan. The taxi driver is right. Let us see what lie geet is going to tell him

G:haan bhaiya!  Mera shaadi is ghar ki malik Maan Singh Khurana ke sath ho chuke hai

M: (st) ye ladki bhi na? Phir se jhoot...

Taxi driver couldn't believe what geet said

Taxi driver: am i looking that stupid to you?

Geet is confused

G: matlab?

Taxi drive: matlab... i am not that stupid to believe your lie that you are married to Maan Singh Khurana

Geet becomes angry on the driver for saying MSK's name without the prefix 'Mr.'

G: dekhiye bhaiya! Don't dare to say my husband's name just like that. give him respect

Taxi driver: ????

G: say Mr. Maan Singh Khurana

Hearing geet's words, something happens to maan.

M (st): what this geet is doing to me?

Taxi driver: but you said just Maan Singh Khurana only. That is why i too said Maan Singh Khurana without prefixing 'Mr.'

G: ab ek baath batayiye bhai shaab. Who is Maan Singh Khurana's wife? Is it me or you? (chalo...the taxi driver is the another dostana partner for  Maan. Sponsored by Geet)

M: (st) ye geet sach much pagal hai. Ye kaise ajeeb sawal puch rahi hai

Taxi driver: (shocked)  kya kaha aapne? Am i the wife of Maan Singh Khurana?

Now also, Geet corrects the taxi driver's words

G: Maan Singh Khurana nai...Mr. Maan Singh Khurana hai (she gives stress to Mr.)

Maan smiles

Taxi: teek hai. Am i the wife of Mr. Maan Singh Khurana?

Maan hits his head by his hand

M: (st) ye taxi driver bhi sach much pagal hai

G: chup bilkul chup. Now stop asking these stupid questions

Taxi driver: am i asking stupid questions?

G: ji

Taxi driver: you are the one who is lying that you are Maan Singh Khurana's wife

G: 'Mr.'

Taxi driver: teek hai! You are the one who is lying that you are Mr. Maan Singh Khurana's wife

G: lie? What lie?

Taxi driver: haan! You are not even able to pay me Rs.200/-. Then how can you marry Maan Singh Khurana...ufff...Mr. Maan Singh Khurana?

Maan feels like killing the taxi driver

M: (st) now what this stupid taxi driver is trying to say...any woman who is able to pay him (driver) Rs.200/-can marry Maan Singh Khurana? Is he fixing price for me. Now i am going to kill him for this. 

(girls!!!! Do you have Rs.200/-. If yes... now please contact Balwant Singh, the Taxi Driver. He will definitely marry you off to Maan Singh Khurana...uff...Mr. Maan Singh Khurana. Now marrying MSK costs just Rs.200/-. Come on girls!!! marrying MSK is not as difficult as we thought. Buddies, now let us say thanks to Balwant Singh, the taxi driver)

Geet is becoming silent at the taxi driver's  question

Taxi driver: hello madam! ab  Aap chup kyun rahe ho?

Maan is also eagerly waiting for her reply

G: dekhiye bhaiya! Maan Singh Khurana doesn't need money. He has millions. But he needs people who love him. That is why he married me.

Taxi driver is dumbstruck by geet's words.

Maan is flattened by geet's reply.

M: (st) yes! Maan Singh Khurana doesn't need money. But in his life he doesn't need a woman either. That is why i want to stay away from you geet.

that is it buddies. hope you would like it. if possible, i'll post Part 18 tonight. 

guys, if possible please read the reader's comments also. the are too funny and hilarious.
have a nice week end sweet hearts.

Tonya
Edited by tonyahk - 12 years ago
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
🤣
Awesome update...
🤣 

Aarthi_01 thumbnail

M: (st) yes! Maan Singh Khurana doesn't need money. But in his life he doesn't need a woman either. That is why i want to stay away from you geet

oh yeah lets see for how long u'll stay without Geet dear MR. MSK... u  already feel lonely without Geet and keep thinking of her...

tonaya lovely update dear...
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb part!

though i really missed geet!

contniue soon|!
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Luvely prt.msk need geet tabhi banege wo maaneet.
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
another awesome part!

lmao!...taxi driver is also becoming mad😆🤣

continue soon!
tonyahk thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

M: (st) yes! Maan Singh Khurana doesn't need money. But in his life he doesn't need a woman either. That is why i want to stay away from you geet

oh yeah lets see for how long u'll stay without Geet dear MR. MSK... u  already feel lonely without Geet and keep thinking of her...

tonaya lovely update dear...

thanks for this lovely comments dear.

i was missing your hilarious and sarcastic comments about MSK. thank god, today i got one.😃 

you are right buddy. MSK tries to achieve the impossible. lets see how he is going to succeed. i'm hopeless🤣🤣🤣🤣

143 dear

Tonya
Edited by tonyahk - 12 years ago
DASTAK.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow tonya...
great update...
u made ma dy..
1st mornin brkfst k liye prt 16
dn aftrnun lunch k liye prt17
n nw dinner k liye prt 18...
n bad kp it up..
i'l b w8in..

Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Haha this was so funny
I just hope maan comes in front of the taxi driver and tells him that she is my wife...such a cute mahi moment lol
Plz update soon x
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
suerb update

dekhiye bhaiya! Maan Singh Khurana doesn't need money. He has millions. But he needs people who love him. That is why he married me.

yeh geet he has millions but no love u give that love make him happy because he hate women's u can only change him.
loved it 
pls cont soon
14 3 tonya