FF - Mystery of Mrs.MSK Thread#1 | Part 1 to 27 - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sindu555

Chanduneedsagroom@hotmail.com!     🤣🤣   pure killer 🤣

if maan find out about chandu's thougts about him ... he will be history ... 🤣  MAan will surely pulverize him   🤣🤣🤣 

imagine GEet's and Dadima's reaction after seeing Maan's nangi pungi pic on Dostana Matrimony's website...  Dadi will surely get a stroke 🤣

hahaha I know...Chandu is definentally a gonner then lmao
forget Geet and Dadima they will surley die of heart attack along with Maan when he sees his pic half naked on the web lmao
he will send Chandu to timbuktu 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by tonyahk

OMG!!!!! What a monologue and profile by Chandu.

i am still laughing my head out

chandu is having doubt about maan's age

remembers maan's romance with geet

and the killer...maan catching chandu with Naaahiii BG score...the BG score keeps on echoing in my ears dear and i'm imagining chandu in maan's arms and the nonstop maandu eyelock

... chandu posting maan's hot hot hot photo on "Dostana Matrimony". OMG!!!! my twisted mind is thinking on the other way round.

what if chandu's prospective dostana partners on the website think that it was chandu's photo itself. OMG!!! OMG!!!! i couldn't even imagine what would happen then?  all men will register themselves in "Dostana Matrimony" instead of Bharat Matrimony. then what would happen to girls?
🤣

what if geet comes to know about maan's photo in "Dostana Matrimony"?😡😡😡
what will she do to maan?😭

what if maan comes to know that chandu posted maan's photo in "Dostana Matrimony"?  then chandu is😭

i have never seen a stupid person like chandu.😡

oye chandu you will never get a man like our MSK. he is the one and only special creation by the God. so Chandu, you better forget your dream of getting a man like maan.

thank you so much for this wonderful post dear.

wait... i have missed one more thing...Chanduneedsagroom@hotmail.com!!!!
i had never felt hotmail as this much hot...oh...girl...how you come up such killers👏👏👏

mindblowing post dear. thank you very much once again.

143 Kaiki

😆😆😆😆😆hahaha you raise some good questions..if I saw that pic than I will def. dress up as a boy to enter in Dostana Matrimony 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Geet her reaction would be like I knew there was something going on between the two the way Chandu was looking at Maan sir during the breakfast table...it explains why Chandu was blushing while Maan staring at him...
Dadima..she will be gone to heavens and crying to Maan's dadaji wondering where she went wrong 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
I know there is no other person like Maan 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 chandu is way out of his league  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
After doing this it makes me wanna get hotmail and dedicate it only for Maan  🤣 🤣 🤣

P.S. I wonder how will people respond to Chandu's post...hmmm 😉
143 Tonya

loved the update
plz do cont
i m loving the character of chandu
wonder why when they saw
vicky all khurana reminded him
of

someone
cant wait to read more
love it
wonderful update
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm
143 buddy

Thank You Glittering Graphic

omg this is an interesting ff...
sach mein i think u do hv to change maan's dialogue yaar...whoever he sees he asks them who r u...what do u want...
i dont wanna think anything whether she is really maan's wife or whom she promised i just wanna go with the flow of the story...
pl cont soon...
awesome part
chandu 's character is very  hilarious
loved reading this part
do continue

Well done Tonya.. loved the mysteriousness of Part 13👏
Wow.. getting complicated😲

Looks like everybody knew everybody at some point and some of them seem to conveniently forget or refusing to acknowledge that they knew them from before. 

I have a feeling that Vicky is not really Geet's brother. If Dadi, Maan and Jugnu were all reminded of a person from the past by seeing Vicky they should have felt some what similar feeling by seeing either Geet or Ajay, since they are all siblings. 

My guess is Vicky could be the son of the woman who faced injustice from the Kurana's that Jugnu mamma mentioned in the previous episode. Was she the stepmom of Maan, I wonder??

What say you, Tonya, you think I could have a career as a spy? You think I should quit my day job? Ha? Bo lona Tonya.😳.🤣

Edited by naamteeg - 12 years ago
awesome!

vicky resembled to whom???...and what flashes were maan getting???...ufff!...i am confused now!...

continue sooN!
loved it
the wat dadimaa looked at vicky makes me taht they knw vicky
but hw??????
hope u soon give some other clues tooo
another mysterious part...
it seems they are well connected somewhere..