update soon yaar...
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Waiting.thnk u for PM
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i love it, please update soon and PM when you do please.
tonyahk thumbnail

Part 6

on the other hand...

maan is aimlessly driving the car at very high speed. he doesn't know, where he is going. he wants to go away from all the misiries of life. but he doesn't have any clue that geet is going to be the full stop for all his misiries.

jugnu mama's words repeatedly echoes in maan's ears, " a woman's life had been ruined in this house. how can i forget the injustice meted out to that poor woman by the entire Khurana khandhan?"

maan stops the car

M:(st) no. i won't think about her. she betrayed me. she had broken all her promises. she had ruined all my dreams. how can she leave me just like that? she is not a victim. she is the culprit. she is the reason for all my sorrows. i'll never think about her. i hate her...yes! i hate her to the core

maan closes his eyes in frustration. Immediately geet's face pops into his mind. he feels the unknown calmness spreading through him. he enjoys that feeling. he doesn't feel like opening his eyes. he remembers whatever happeed in the mandap and Khurana mansion..

Maan remembers geet's tears, her hugs, her pleadings and her words, " maan! i love you", " i can't live without you", "my maan", "my maan"

maan realises what he is doing. immediately he opens his eyes with a jerk

M:(st) ye mujhe kya horah hai? mein kyun bar bar geet ke bare me soch raha hun?

he didn't even realise that he has started saying her name instead of saying 'that girl

M:(st) nai! yesa kuch nai hai. Maan Singh Khurana will never trust any woman. definitely geet has come with some hidden motives. hope, before i return to home dadima sends geet out.

in Khurana Mansion...

@ maan's room

after chandu left, geet looks around the same. she feels the lifelessness in the room. she opens the windows to let the fresh air come inside

G:(st) babaji! please give me all the strength to face the problems i may come across in this house. i won't break my promise at any cost. it doesn't matter whether maan accepts me or not. but i'll always be with him

tears roll down geet's cheeks. she wipes them

G:(st) no. i won't cry. i will do anything for maan's happiness. i'll wait for him to accept me.

Geet smiles

G: (st) Mr. Maan Singh Khurana! What did you say? I should not mess up with you. Hena? Wait and watch what I am going to do with your life

She again smiles on her funny thought

after sometime...

maan comes back to the khurana mansion. as soon as he enters into the drawing room, his eyes start to searching for geet. as he couldn't find her there, he is disappointed. he feels some unrecognizable pain in his heart.

M:(st) has dadima really sent geet out of this house? Has geet really left? How can she do this to me...

maan realises what he is thinking and stops in the midddle.

M:(st) ye mein kya soch raha hu? i am the one who wanted geet to leave this house na? Then what kind of feeling is this that hurts me?

he curses himself for his helplessness and he goes into MSK mode and says with attitude

M:(st)mein Maan Singh Khurana hu. i'll never think about women. There is no place for a woman in my life. acha hua! geet has gone. i don't want to see her again.

maan smirks and leaves for his room.

@maan's room

geet is very tired after all those tears and struggles. she lays on maan's bed and

she falls asleep. maan walks into his room and locks the door behind. when he is about to fall flat on his bed, he notices geet. he is startled to see geet sleeping on his bed. maan's heart skips a beat. geet is sleeping like a cute baby. maan couldn't take his eyes off geet's innocent face. he notices the dried tear trails on her face and the hairlock that is disturbing her. maan bents down towards her and stretches his arm to remove her hairlock. Suddenly he realizes what he is doing and he moves away from geet. maan closes his eyes in frustration

M:(st)ye geet sach mein mujhe pagal kar degi.

Edited by tonyahk - 12 years ago
tonyahk thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrk_1

helllo dear tonhayk u there??? 

update soon yaar...

hi Durga,

i'm happy to see your comments dear.

see, you have again started to give overwork to your detective brain and sensed that geet has come with some motive.🤣

with your super brain, i donno how i am going to maintain the suspense for a long time. poor me.🤣

143 dear

namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ohhh. tonya ..this is mindblowing..so differnt from what you have been writing...me loving it..can't wait for the next part.

tonyahk thumbnail
Originally posted by: maansee

o god shock in the starting only ...firstly jabardasti ke shaddi by dadi... and now his so called wife... confusion he confusion hai ...

but seems interesting  a new concept of our beloved tonya... so we r waiting

thanks for your comments dear. hope you will like this serious romcom also🤣. 143  dear
Edited by tonyahk - 12 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tonyahk

hi Durga,

i'm happy to see your comments dear.

see, you have again started to give overwork to your detective brain and sensed that geet has come with some motive.🤣

with your super brain, i donno how i am going to maintain the suspense for a long time. poor me.🤣

143 dear

being a CA student , am trying all the possible outcomes yaar..hope i wont spoil ur suspense 😆...
u better update soon 

tonyahk thumbnail
Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

Awesome 

loved it
maan dont know geet is his room
waiting for next part

hi thanks for these beautiful cards and lovely comments dear...143