Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

pyaar ki yeh ek kahani to be contiued...PART2 - Page 2

Cute_Gal thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG Hilarious yaar.. Chand bending on his knees proposed Arnab.. n Maithali is spying on Abhiya.. Haseena wit Chai wala baba.. :D dat's a new couple.. totally rocking.. I cant stop laughing.. lol..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilove99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gals_11

OMG Hilarious yaar.. Chand bending on his knees proposed Arnab.. n Maithali is spying on Abhiya.. Haseena with Chai wala baba.. :D dat's a new couple.. totally rocking.. I cant stop laughing.. lol..

thanks galvina...yes this time i tried new couple but maithili  spying๐Ÿ˜‰on abhiya is a new thing too i wanna try it๐Ÿ˜›
Tahani01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol y would everyone throw eggs and tamatos at u wen u make such funny and entetaining posts x keep the good wrk up
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
who told you i am with chaiwaala baba. ๐Ÿค” I'm still with kabir. ๐Ÿ˜† woh CWB to bas kabir ko jealous karaane ke liya tha..we all know CWB is biggest fan of metz. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
U are making me cry with all the laughter
ilove99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tahani01

lol y would everyone throw eggs and tamatos at u wen u make such funny and entetaining posts x keep the good wrk up

thank you so much sweetz๐Ÿ˜Š
ilove99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IndigoBlues

who told you i am with chaiwaala baba. ๐Ÿค” I'm still with kabir. ๐Ÿ˜† woh CWB to bas kabir ko jealous karaane ke liya tha..we all know CWB is biggest fan of metz. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

OK darling haseena i will put this in consideration... well i think you should keep your vampire senses on full alert detective girl is near you little secret๐Ÿ˜‰
ilove99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: matwamango

U are making me cry with all the laughter

aww!thank you so much i am glad you liked it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
TheMiaw000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
heya dear thats was an awesome one.I really enjoyed it lolzzz