Poll Choice
imagine tv
star plus
star one
zee tv
any other
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, if imagine ends kmh2 and kmh3 is going to air then should it be casted on imagine
According to  me, no instead it should be  casted on star one where it can last a long time and also we can watch repeat telecast
imagine does not deserve to have kmh3

plz comment
Acc to me...it shud be telecasted on star one...coz star has a gud fame of running popular youth fiction showa like dmg nd mjht!!!
kmh3 should be on star one or star plus
i think that it should be imagine,not bcoz imagine's great but because in england we have imagine tv free,withuot payin so more ppl watch it,if its on star one no1 will pay 2 watch it,wich will cause it2 get low trp's.I understand y u fink it should be on star one but you have to fink bowt it from all point of views:)
star one. I would love to see Kitani alongside all the rest of the youth shows- in star one. Then we can prove to the world how much KMH has been neglected- because it is the top youth show EVER!
Originally posted by kmh2biggestfan

i think that it should be imagine,not bcoz imagine's great but because in england we have imagine tv free,withuot payin so more ppl watch it,if its on star one no1 will pay 2 watch it,wich will cause it2 get low trp's.I understand y u fink it should be on star one but you have to fink bowt it from all point of views:)

you may be right...but trps in india are more important...star network channels are the ones which reach the masses!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

it should be telecasted on starone...

Zee, coz its popular so will get TRPs and theyy arent so cruel to viewers till now as far as i know and their shows  r not as boring as SP and Colors.
Seems like plans are on to telecast KMH2 in another channel instead of axing it! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Hope it works out! If it does, then I want KMH2 to be telecast on Star One๐Ÿ˜ƒ and all the subsequent seasons on the same channel๐Ÿ˜†

Another request, if they are planning on doing this, I request the Production House to have a re-run of both KMH and KMH2 on the new channel๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Wishful thinking ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†
Its on star one coz its a youth channel bt my nxt choice is Zee.