Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Is it just me or is the storyline really dumb?

kashforlifex Senior Member

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Okay, so I'm catching up on episodes of Kitani Mohabbat Hai and I'm on the 5th May episode where Arjun's in jail and Arohi and gang have the tape but don't think it's useful and then there's like this guy that comes to steal the tape. But, the point is, WHY is the family against Arjun and Arohi? They were fine with them together right? and according to Arohi, when she went home and told Rajveer that there's nothing against Arjun in the tape, then that means Arjun is innocent. Also, Rajveer must have seen the tapes beforehand, that's why he kept it so safely, so he must also know that Arjun had nothing to do with the shooting. So why are they so against Arjun now? In fact, aren't they meant to be supporting Arjun and Arohi, when they KNOW that Arjun hasn't done anything according to the tape? Also, the guy that came to steal the tape was probably one of those watch-out guys that the Prosecutor guy kept, so that he could keep an eye on Ram Panjabi. So that means, they know that Arjun is innocent - that means the Alhuwalia family know he's innocent so why the hell are they against them?! What the hell. Such a weird storyline. Just because they WANT to show Arohi against her family, that's why they're just putting in ANYTHING! At least get the story to make sense. And now, suddenly, Arjun IS coming in the same direction as how the bullet hit Dadu "according to the video". Seriously, I think they need to re-shoot the scene from such an angle that sort of proves that Arjun did shoot and also, some smart way of showing that Arjun didn't shoot. 

hahah but yeah...I think the family is just messed up. They don't wanna accept the truth that Arjun DID NOT shoot Dadu but because they don't know who did, so they're just putting the blame on him. And so much for a BIG SECRET. They need to tell us more about the secret - about Arjun's mom and what even happened! Because right now, I'm still quite clueless about what the "Big Raaz" was. And where is RPS?! Poor Arjun, still hasn't had the realization that his "dad" was just using him...

So many bloopers and mistakes just get the storyline confusinggg...I think they need to stop and think what they're doing and check it from all angles...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Spiahwe Groupbie

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
You are so right... When Arohi saw the video she did not see the shadow of the man with the gun but when the lawyer sees it after the chase he sees it so clearly.. Did the guy come to steal the tape or replace it.. lol... I mean come on that was such a huge blooper..

They made such a big deal about Arjun's past and gosh it become second priority in a day. :)

No normal family behaves like Arohi's they are just super weird.. I think the Singhanias are more normal when it comes to Allus..

This track is just dragging..

Edited by Spiahwe - 09 May 2011 at 7:48am
.Mandy. Channel Moderator

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

I doubt Rajveer watched the tape since he is so confident Arjun did it, but if he did watch the footage it is possible that he missed it just like Arohi and Ram did. It was only after the theif attempted to get away with the footage that Ram looked back and watched the footage carefully.

I am wondering if the same person who shot Kartar is behind Ram's murder. I say that because I believe in Ram's case, Advocate Saxena had something to do with that. He had Ram followed, wanting to know his every move. I believe he knows something about what happened to Ram and its possible he did this because he didn't want to lose another case to Ram. Just my guess
While parts of this storyline has been written poorly overall I like it. Its been great seeing Arohi's growth and maturity throughout this storyline, I also like that Lovedeep is standing up against her family as well. I look forward to when the truth is revealed, I want to see those smirks wiped off Sudhir, Rajveer and Arvind's faces

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index