Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

One big doubt regarding Divya's death.. (Page 2)

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Really...My heart was crying wid actors of CCBM...n I loved HL's acting...She was perfect as a mother who lost her child...really feeling bad for DD...

N ekta ...bade bade serials main  choti choti galtiya hoti rahati hai...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya--aamina-Alphabet26

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Tit for tat huh yati?
I had told the same dialogue in another post long tym and u had commented on it too...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-Alphabet26CCBM-fan

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
mwahhh 4 u ekta...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-Alphabet26

sarahagstn Senior Member
sarahagstn
sarahagstn

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Agree...her face clear of any burn marks was a big blunder. HL's acting was outstaning...for a minute I felt as if I was there at the funeral :( it was just so real i felt her raw pain. I'm a new mom and my heart went out to the little girl. Today was indeed a dark day in CCBM.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010-aamina-

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Today was really sad and emotional episode. I still can't believe divya is gone. Yeah true it did cross my mind about how the police had said that body was burnt very badly, but she looked beautiful. Divya's mum made me cry she was brilliant. One other thing that crossed my mind is Divya has a brother, why haven't they informed him? Where is he!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Ekta Dear thanks soo much for the info Dear, I am really sad DD died, and yes regarding the injury on the face, I am sure stars hate to show their face hurt and look bad, their whole body will be hurt but not their face, as they have to do makeup etc,

Hey Ekta Dear one question, HOpe HL does not blame Nivi for this, Is thee any chance for this to happen

Amanat284 Senior Member
Amanat284
Amanat284

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
The only thing I regret for Divya's death was that she was not able to apologize to Nivi first, for all the times she made Nivi cry. She should have said sorry and then died. I do not like her because she is a selfish person and what goes around comes around. I also regret that Nivi is going to pick up the pieces, sacrifice her own life as usual and raise Divya's kid. That Nivi will also sacrifice her own children for the sake of Divya's daughter. I know that will happen, sadly.

ps: Yes, Hemlata will obviously blame Nivi for Divya's death. Chanchal will go back to her tricks again, even though her pawn is dead. Then we see more tears and more cursing. Cycle of sorrow people. Nivi always gets hurt.

Edited by Amanat284 - 10 May 2011 at 7:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu

INGCIV Goldie
INGCIV
INGCIV

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
l''pisode d'aujourd'hui m'a  fait pleurer beaucoup je regrte la  mort de DD car elle est partie sans demander des  excuses de NIVI et en plus j'ai peur pour  NIVI qu'elle sera heurter par HL et CC en la blamant de la mort de DD.

Go to top