Ishaan bana Ghajni with SBS link - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by .sb.

btw..seriously speaking..I am really not liking this at all..the cast doing all hulla gulla over this thing..asli torture toh hamein bhgatna hain!For the first time...I didnt like an SBS segment on SGP..neither Jay nor Ragini!

first i have a doubt...do they shoot the SBS segment also..like have a script and things...or they show how the actors are actually on the sets...πŸ˜•πŸ˜• if they scripted and did...then i din like it...and SBS is to be blamed...and if it was not scripted...then the actors show themselves to be enjoying...cos they are going thru hectic schedule...and they wont get time for all this...
Originally posted by Shwets1502

first i have a doubt...do they shoot the SBS segment also..like have a script and things...or they show how the actors are actually on the sets...πŸ˜•πŸ˜• if they scripted and did...then i din like it...and SBS is to be blamed...and if it was not scripted...then the actors show themselves to be enjoying...cos they are going thru hectic schedule...and they wont get time for all this...

I really find the whole SBS thing scriptedπŸ˜†..πŸ˜†

PS-You and harika are wanted somewhere!πŸ˜†
Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
I loved Jay's dialogue!!! Maine bhagvan se kaha ki suhana ka tumour mujhe de do toh bhagavan ne kaha- Main suhana ke andhar brain dala hi nahi toh tumour kaha se daloonga bacche... Awesome re!!!!🀣🀣🀣
Edited by MAYURIKTA - 12 years ago
Originally posted by .sb.

I really find the whole SBS thing scriptedπŸ˜†..πŸ˜†

PS-You and harika are wanted somewhere!πŸ˜†

then its not a big surprise as it comes in SP parivaar channel...πŸ˜† i have read the PS...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ice.maiden

Shetty or not, lets not spare him πŸ˜† 

OMG Sushama U r really enjoying it too much ...Shwetha Lets not spear him...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by venture

A Neurologist !! so CURE Wife!! Husband would get CURED free!!!!! The only thing which is bothering me is the timing of Amnesia, just a week after Suhana discharged from the hospital now this accident, what is this a Kekta Mai serial!!! this should have been more apprpriate after few tracks , but hey who are we to say anything.

Di I thought that too... I thought they will show more of Deepak track and then do Amnesia track. While they work on Panna & Deepak track after those 2 tracks they will have more space for Amnesia... But Now V have 3 major tracks r open wnd they r making khichdi of tracks , & V will not know what's going on from one to another track...
@nets...deepak track wont be possible if sanju goes for the european tour...
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@nets...deepak track wont be possible if sanju goes for the european tour...

Shwetha this is what I hate... If they could have done better job if only they finish the job in hand. Now panna track is taking major turn , Ishaan Amnesia and whatever left of Deepak track ... Half the time I don't know what's going on !!!! They will show Deepa track as a filler and they better not open more tracks right now. They could have not show I track it was useless and sho some quality scenes of Panna or even suhaana... but no...
Originally posted by netri

Shwetha this is what I hate... If they could have done better job if only they finish the job in hand. Now panna track is taking major turn , Ishaan Amnesia and whatever left of Deepak track ... Half the time I don't know what's going on !!!! They will show Deepa track as a filler and they better not open more tracks right now. They could have not show I track it was useless and sho some quality scenes of Panna or even suhaana... but no...

i dont have an answer for ur questions...😊 bt deepak track could have been shown now...

whatever...let them show whatever they want...we cant do anything...
Thankyou Sushma for sharing. It always nice to see the fun and frolick behind the scenes of SGP. It great that they share a good rapport with each other, which of course helps them to perform so well together.