Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: LTLFan

In which program on India TV? can we get a video link? No such news on any other channel or TC or TB article.

india tv pe sab faltu batate hai
dont trust india tv

sonam604 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam1984

Another news of mishal coming back has been reported on tv , this time they say Aayi Sahib will be attacked , baji will fight to save her and the news will reach Dutta which will make him return. 

hi sam somebody says that dutta die decalre soon i hope its nt true becz me to abhi is umeed me hoo ki mishal/dutta wapas ayega aur agar aisa hua to meri sari umeedetut jayegi. please sam tell me this is true/roumour.😭😭😭😭😭😭
arcghan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think dutta has to return because may be not Mishal but may be in another form. I hope they Mishal only as Dutta and not any one else. The character Dutta is important without him the story will have no essence of it. Dutta has to come back to know the truth about his family and his wife and Dutta cannot die till his wife nakusha is there.  
testing9 thumbnail

dont care if they kill dutta charachter as long as Mishal comes back to the show...he can climb on the ceiling fan or otherwise..but he is the most important part of this show which has been dead and buried since he left ...

sonam604 thumbnail
hey guys any news about mishal?
sonam604 thumbnail
hey guys kal ka episode dekhane bad lagata hai ki cvs dhire dhire sare pn walo ko show ke bahar nikal phekane wala hai. pehale dutta, phir kala, phir baji  aur ab kya pata kis ka no. hai.  ab to koi umeed nahi baki becz ab to baji bhi chala gaya ab us digu pigu ko dekhakar usaka aachar dale kya?😡
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonam604

hey guys kal ka episode dekhane bad lagata hai ki cvs dhire dhire sare pn walo ko show ke bahar nikal phekane wala hai. pehale dutta, phir kala, phir baji  aur ab kya pata kis ka no. hai.  ab to koi umeed nahi baki becz ab to baji bhi chala gaya ab us digu pigu ko dekhakar usaka aachar dale kya?😡

I don't think Baji is out of LTL. he is just thrown out of PN. May be now he will use his brain & tackle this NS.
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
no baji has only left PN not the show now they will introduce BAJIS love story track . they are stalling as long as they can until Mishal decides he wants to come back. 
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
shonu wasn't it u who said that Dutta AKA MISHAL will be coming back this month ? u still sure about that 
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam1984

no baji has only left PN not the show now they will introduce BAJIS love story track . they are stalling as long as they can until Mishal decides he wants to come back. 

Baji LS - Outside PN? Do u mean there will be one more new entry?