Duttas return again - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
🀣🀣🀣
phir se chaloo ho gaya . πŸ˜†

pls aur koi news maat do.  ayega to ltl dekha jayega nehi ayega to nehi dekha jayega.  jaise ek din ghum te huye ltl me stick kiye thee dutta aane se phir se apne aap ltl se stick ho jayenge.  koi naya khabri lal ki jarurat nehi hai.πŸ₯±
my gawd...there is more story in the list of articles of dutta returning to ltl or not..than the actual story of ltl itslef...πŸ˜†

In the TC article regarding AS getting attacked, they did not mention anything about dutta. So this news seems fake.

Maybe Digu will save her and mistakenly the news channel said Dutta. I hope Digu is made to caryy AS. 😈

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Maybe Digu will save her and mistakenly the news channel said Dutta. I hope Digu is made to caryy AS. 😈

Good wish! but this wish of yours will not be fufilled, I think. Digu is the one, who is going to attack her. So he won't have to carry AS. May be Baaji will have to do that.
Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by subhas123

Good wish! but this wish of yours will not be fufilled, I think. Digu is the one, who is going to attack her. So he won't have to carry AS. May be Baaji will have to do that.
-------

nehiii baaji ko aisa kam maat doh. πŸ˜” pehele hi bechare ke tung pe goli laga tha 😭 aab agar AS ko carry  karega toh😲 ohh no ye kam dig hi karega haan😊

then to tere mooh mein ghee , sugar , sweets and chocolates
becoz then if Dutta comes back ... it will be a Hand to Hand meeting
I hope this is true and I want the Hand To Hand to be a dbl or triple dhamaka

The savior is always the one carrying. Like Digu saves and carries Naku. So it will be Digu only.

thnks for shearingπŸ˜‰

*Yawns *πŸ₯±
will only believe when i see him on screen!!
Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing..Will only watch if he really returns..lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†