Shaheer in love with Smiley Suri?-indya.com

Posted: 12 years ago

Shaheer in love with Smiley Suri?
Shaheer Sheikh aka Anant of STAR Plus' new prime time show 
Navya fame, is lately been spotted with director Mohit Suri's sister Smiley, who played the lead role in Kalyug. Shaheer's current status on a networking site says that he is single but people in the industry know that Shaheer and Smiley are dating each other.

Nuhh.. ðŸ˜• She luks way older infronta him ðŸ¤¢ eeewww! 😕 Shaheer is so cute! ðŸ˜³
ok anant/saheer fans dont throw chappals at me 😆...but i think saheer and suri do make cute couple!!
i dun think dey r dating !!
Wait, doesn't she look older than him? I mean age doesn't matter in love 😆 But something makes me think they are not dating, they CANNOT date. 🤔
But if they are then..congratulations? break up soon! 🤣 whateveer! :P
Oh com'on shes far older then him nd they r just frenzz(hopefully)...😛

They cant be "just friend" u know..As the girl is already willing for a "commitment ring" according to that TOL artical (23rd march'11) So 2option left-

They r still dating or They broke up..

Only Shaheer knows the truth..& I hope what he said in TT & TB IV he was only speaking the truth.
OMG !!! My Dreams are broken I really wanted Anat & Navya to be together in real life !!!
Originally posted by -Rinki-

Wait, doesn't she look older than him? I mean age doesn't matter in love 😆 But something makes me think they are not dating, they CANNOT date. 🤔

I loved the bit, congratulations? Break up soon 🤣 whatever! HA HA! 🤣

Well, honestly, I don't think they are dating.

Controversies are building up because Navya has become famous.

Originally posted by -Rinki-

yh...😆