Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

9th May SBS & SBB WU..Maneet Laung Da Lashkara

bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Both SBS and SBB aired at same time..Errr,,,

SBS written update...

WOw... Must watch...Maneet balle balle dance on  Laung Da Lashkara and chup chup ke romance...riding on cycle...Maan asking for kiss..trying to kiss geet..but geet stopping him naughtily...as everyone are their...tooo cute...
Must say...Maan's balle balle was superb today... geet was wearing a peach color saree...the repoter said that it was wore by some one in same serial... for that DD said let it be...but it looks best on me...Drashti was super cute and hot...Maan was wearing a red maroon color serwani...
There was full song shoot...Maan going near geet...for the line 'Heere meri zulfe teri...meri hanton meni lucky re bunti hai..." was same like akshay kumar's step...but tooo cutely done by GC...

Then second para of the song they were riding the cycle...Singing...and Maan was riding the cycle and geet was siting in the front...Romancing...Tooo cute...
third para...Both were alone...singing the song and some one kept cot their and they sat on that...hugged each other...

then both dd Gc gave a small bit...DD said that every time...even before all Maan romances geet...GC said...chup chup ke romance doing is fun...
and DD really fainted in the sets by dancing... Samir was holding her and even tej and GC came near her... she was holding her head...when she was spining with nandini i think...she fainted...
and the reporter said... i didnt hear properly... i think there will be same sequence as in DDLJ...

-Done-

SBB

They showed same dance... romancing on cycle and on cot...
reporter saying..." Some times romance on cycle and on cot?...dont understand...then he said... it is a dream of Maan..." (i think it is not...)
then showed Maan dancing...
Reporter..."Why this celebration going on...?"
DD..."KC sequence...we are happy so we are dancing..."
Reporter..."Maan is trying to impress geet's family members...so he is dancing...Maan Who is stuck in geet's house...not getting chance to romance...so sometimes he is doing to romance on cycle and on balcony.."
DD.."Basically the plan is to impress her family members...so for this he is dancing... and for that he also showing that he can do great romance also..."
DD and GC laughed...
Repoter..."when Maan and geet are close automatic the romance will be there...Maan now praise geet fully...who knows due to members of geet family...will the plan be successful or not..."

-Done-

Edited by bubblygal1711 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Plzzz give the sbb update as it was aired at the same time so missed it ..I was busy watching SBS..
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...soo cute!! Cant wait to watch the segment! Thanks soo much!!
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Plzzz give the sbb update as it was aired at the same time so missed it ..I was busy watching SBS..

ME too missed SBB yaar... same time it was aired...😕
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riza792

Awww...soo cute!! Cant wait to watch the segment! Thanks soo much!!

your welcome dear...indeed it was a cute segment...
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

WoW!!! Thanks For Sharing..  

bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackb28

WoW!!! Thanks For Sharing..  

your welcome dear...
bubblygal1711 thumbnail