Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's LoveIsland#188~WaitingForYourOneSmile (Page 68)

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
 i hate the song actually ROFLROFLROFL bt the lyrics is sooo sehaBlushing tht i listen to it everyday ROFLROFLROFL

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
 every song i hear is them actuallyEmbarrassed wish we had more offscreen moments bt neverthless we are very luck to lub themBlushing
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Soo true haan eyes drop jaws pop and hearts stopSillySilly
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
 I love my dabba too muchBlushing wish i had time to actually droool shool on itErmm ROFLROFLROFL
Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
danglez updated and replied to u ROFL she said she wants pic LOL

DangelzDesigns6|Clsd- Abhiya/Arjuhi/TVD2x21 pg.19

so i PMed her sum Ermm ALBUMS ROFL and asked if she needs any specific scene then me will snd her Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuNa4ever

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
 haila islu i love myself for writing thisStern Smile i wrote this at 3 at nightStern Smile omg how do ppl manage to read ROFLROFLROFL

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

OMG NEW SHOPShocked
I have been inactive psshtStern Smile actually my exams are coming up so im trying to studyErmm ROFLthey shall end on the 27th so then i shall be back on being active everywhereCool LMFAO bt i will apoplogize for being really really lateEmbarrassed IM sorry bt i will surely comment on all ur updates once i get rid of these exams tehe! Ok enuf of my story NOW just wanna say 

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on ur 6th galleryParty Party WEEE U rock and soo do ur creations sooo keep rocking alwaysCool And keep making ppl's dabbas look smoking hot by making Hottilicious creations EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Oh and as this is my first comment on ur 6th shop i shall treat it as my 1st one and not comment on ir recent update coz tht just makes me feel betterApprove ROFLROFL so ya this is just me entering ur galleryCool tehe <33 

OMG u have such a GORGEOUS banner its sooo damn hotBlushing Love the pics u used its fabClapClap specially the black and grey thts soo you i mean tht style is soo urs and u know i love itEmbarrassed Pssht if i have a shop in the near future which is never gonna happen ROFLROFLROFL ur makin my bannerCool ROFL anyways ur banner is super hott eeekss love the YuNa pic u usedBlushing dark banner with sexy angels in white lub itBlushing

And OMG ur first page is soo beautifulDay Dreaming with all couples creations specially YuNADay Dreaming and im gonna take this chance to comment on ur YuNa creationsBlushing

http://i.imgur.com/kNN5w.jpg- This sigggy is sooo DAMN YuNaliciousDay Dreaming I love it soo much everytime i see it i wanna use itSilly I even used it like 2 times will defo againBlushing I love the frame style to this siggy its soo unique just like themEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I also adore the sparkling light effect to it omg it looks soo specialDay Dreaming and also how u arranged the pics its soo hotBlushing SillySilly Ive never seen gold being used bt on this it looks friggin gorgeousBlushing Not to forget the text is LOVE Heart It suits tht moment i love tht sceneBlushing and u chose tht one moment where he tries to kiss her haw textDay Dreaming Tht siggy is soo perfect as the pics go with the text aah breathtakingSillySilly  I cud go on abt it for ages bt ill keep i shortLOL

http://i.imgur.com/GwrQj.jpg-  I love how u capture momentsBlushing Like the smallest moments u make siggies on coz they are soo special and u make sure that u make on tht moment! firstly i love the black and white colouring to it! and the texture is awesomeDay Dreaming I love the text it wass his dialoge the way they look at each otherBlushing OMG love how u wrote the text black and white they are soo specialEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

http://i.imgur.com/mfOJi.jpg- Holiii danceeeSilly They are sooo adorable and dreammyBlushing Love the pics u used on their dance it was soo perfect just like them <333 I esp love the pan pic u used tht moment was personally my favBlushing I loveee how she goes near him and love u for including tht in this siggyEmbarrassed Angels in white no doubt they look damn hottSillySilly Oh and i love the bright effects to thisBlushing The text and all in white and they aree in white also! The text is soo aptDay Dreaming Love the fonts u use dunno wat to say every thing abt them is soo killer!! Blushing

http://i.imgur.com/q8G2L.jpg- Again tht bright effectBlushing SillySilly And how u use one pic is always amazingClapClap Clap I love the textSillySilly and all the colours on it they look soo perfect and dreamyBlushing I even love the fact tht the fonts are diifff i love it this is one of my fav holi sigs this actually made me speechlessStern Smile

http://i.imgur.com/JAJlQ.jpg- Oh wait this is soo sexyySillySilly OMG they look soo hot in this pic this moment was sooo hawwwttBlushing SillySilly They were soo closeBlushing and the pic on teh right i love how her eyes are closed and he is looking at her soo hotBlushing OMG this siggy is breathtakingSillySilly i dunno wat to say just everything about is too hotBlushing I love how u used white and red coz the hotties were wearing thtSilly Silly Silly love the effects again more than tht love the pic selectionBlushing I dunnno wat to stay deadSillySilly the text is soo liciousBlushing they cud feel the heat actuallySilly i saw ur YuNa hot vm also its sooo hawwtt i love itBlushing i think i shud shush and just stareSilly

http://i.imgur.com/jrh4U.jpg- OMG another oneSillySilly apart from them I love the greyish black effects suits the momentBlushing and love the white as wellSilly SillySilly Love the text his expressionsBlushing They are soo closeSillySilly Love how he looks at herBlushing I cant tell u how much i love these 3rd march siggies they are HOTTILCIOUSSilly Silly Im not even gonna say mucch about these and just DDLJBlushing these actually do leave me speechleess aah too sexyy too handleSillySillySilly BOTH hot sigs u used 2 pics and hottified them further in ur sggiesBlushing

http://i.imgur.com/GNMgb.jpg- love the pink in thisBlushing pink and blue is soo YuNaliciousDay Dreaming the text on this is soo sweetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed awwwieee they are soo adorableSillySilly Love the pics u used the way they look at each other awwwSillySilly I l;ove the texture and the line things dunno how to say itErmm LMFAO i mean the sparkles and the design everything looks hotBlushing Im ouutaa words now i even used this one i love how u use less pics and make such Lubly creations which are always soo drooliciousBlushing

Okies im gonna stop now ROFLROFL Finally got to comment on some of ur YuNa stuff feels gr8Cool Keep rockingHug Love you <3

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
 wat was i thinking ROFLROFLROFL by god waise i feel so good haan i always used her stuff finally commentedEmbarrassed Oye hoye ROFLROFLROFL
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

danglez updated and replied to u ROFL she said she wants pic LOL

DangelzDesigns6|Clsd- Abhiya/Arjuhi/TVD2x21 pg.19

so i PMed her sum Ermm ALBUMS ROFL and asked if she needs any specific scene then me will snd her Wink

she replied haan ROFLROFLROFL haila i was thinkin whether she will read it or not even ROFLROFLROFL mini paragraphsBlushing ya ok u sen[d na same thing ROFLROFLROFL and wen she makes save them haan ill come later to use ROFLROFLROFL

Go to top