Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's LoveIsland#188~WaitingForYourOneSmile (Page 19)

Sab21. IF-Dazzler
Sab21.
Sab21.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
I lub the scene wer yuna r in the garden aww that was shoo shweetttu

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

ROFLROFLROFL shut up haan ROFLROFL

ahaa ROFLROFL okay lemme look ROFLROFL

pyar se is it frm flat Ermm 

commentAngryLOL

u shut it haanROFL

checkk haan the both songs from mumbai salsa ROFLROFLROFL
n no it's not from flat *maybe same names haan* ROFLROFLROFL

commentin now haan!ROFLROFLROFL

ok haan ROFLROFLROFL

oye hoye okayjee me will lookROFLROFL

is it pyar se aise naa hume dekho Blushing

and here alsoEmbarrassedROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MehRya..

MehRya.. IF-Addictz
MehRya..
MehRya..

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL wat was  the story ROFLROFL KD and GG told me bt me didnt like the look of the couple ROFLROFLROFL me is so kameeni ROFLROFL

aeee thank god haan u didnt watch it as they are alwys strechin the storyline!ROFLROFLROFLROFL and everythings me think goinggg badd haan!ROFLROFLROFL

emm the story is about a girl whoo lobed a guy who's the heroo haan bc he was dabbangg!Embarrassed and she used to keep his photo with herrr and so on untill they met in a fire thing and he helped her and both were lots into eachotherss and the gal dad wasss suchh a kameena takin peeps money or somethings like that and never gave them backk and he used to come at their home to ask her dad for money and it was a shock to him to see her as his daughterrr but still she lobed him and he tooo!<3 *finally got married* and here the drama starts the person who braught the hero up is actully in lobe with him haan!OuchAngry and that was the last day me watched the epi and now me tryin to watch as i have imagine but cant now whats going on !ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Nadz_YuNalover

MehRya.. IF-Addictz
MehRya..
MehRya..

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

ok haan ROFLROFLROFL

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Yeshhh it's thisss one haan!BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing aeee me lobesss thiss movieee it's ridicilous haan but lobeee it!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

oyye hoyye commentin haan!Embarrassed

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL 
yup it was diff Day Dreaming and exciting, me liked second waala bhi till 125 ROFLROFLROFL nw me stopped ROFLROFL first one wat actually happened?? me never watched end gt reli bored ROFLROFL

I agree Sanz smile is gorgoues and ya in MJHT she was kinda laid back Ermm i reli like monaya offscreen much more then sajan LOL im pretty sure of that nw ROFLROFLROFL i used to luv the story of sajan so diff Day Dreaming nlot fighting bt friendship Blushing that was the thing that gt me hooked to them nt there acting orchemistry Ermm thats the truth ROFLROFL bt later yeah i fell in lub with themEmbarrassed and in fanaa she looks gorgoues i think western suits her more Ermm like she is jovial and fun nt silent like gunji ROFLROFL

and Jun ROFLROFL i also watched one or two scenes and wa slike haila ROFLROFL is that him ROFLROFL

Mohit ROFLROFL hes sucha behooda ROFLROFL

hawww u should haan 1st was moreee interstin excitin and lobin eachothers madly haan!<3333
OMGGG Sajan story wasss sooo boring to me as it was takin too long for both of them to confess their lovee!ROFL*thats way me didnt like haan*
and abuot Sanz wearin western outfits ahh it does suits her more!<3Embarrassed agreee on that!:D

OMGGG about jun u would be superrr shocked haan *me first hated him and liked Sam then the day i yt and found some scene on both and am like hawww me said i hate that cute boy!ROFL and day by day haan felt madly in love with him!<3 

i lub the dialogue ek dil keliye duniya waala Day Dreaming i will finish it one day ROFL

i knw haan ROFLROFLROFL me too gt bored of sajan story at tyms ROFLROFL i have skipped many scenes ROFLROFLROFL bt ya me liked the uniqueness ROFLROFL tho i hated the way there story kept being side tracked and confession never happeningROFLROFLROFL bt after was gud also ROFLROFL

it does man she looks gud in that onli ROFLROFL i dunno its like SO SANAYA ROFLROFL thats why me didnt start vadehi coz again she is like a indianish kinda girl ROFLROFL

haila reli ROFLROFLROFL i luv sam and nupur scenes also ROFLROFLROFL they r so cute together behoodas ROFLROFL and maybe u didnt like him pehle coz he was boring na ROFLROFL then wit nupur he becme behooda also ROFLROFL he is so cute, i was watching a ArNaya vm yest ROFLROFL

MehRya..

Sab21. IF-Dazzler
Sab21.
Sab21.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Heart
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

i never didnt liked them ROFLROFLROFL 

i always liked them bt see on net me cudnt watch full epi or much Ermm bt i tried the show and liked bth couple Embarrassed bt see before mayur me saw RM and lubed them and Muski was similar to Nupur ROFLROFL so i was like i've alredi seen a couple like this and lubed them ROFLROFL and i was like reli in lub with RM so me watched SaJan also few scenes later i realized me lubs the story so me was following it ROFLROFLROFL and mayur wud watch wen sumone recoommends a sceneWink

bt i did watch alot of mayur scenes also LOL jungle was classic ROFLROFLROFLROFL

ahaaa i can see haanROFL OMGGG hawww the sameee !?Shocked maybe bc they were fightinggg and by god haan it was Nups and Muski used to talks lots so thats way similarr haanROFL
aeee the jungleee sceneee OMGGG<3ROFL

ya bth punjabans ROFLROFLROFL behoodis ROFLROFLROFL

If i had on TV me wudnt miss any episode ROFLROFLROFL i watched most of Mayur on s2 coz me was then watching full episode ROFLROFL and daily me used to wait and watch ROFLROFL s1 i started late so jst used to watch the cute stuff ROFLROFLROFL

MehRya..

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

ok haan ROFLROFLROFL

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Yeshhh it's thisss one haan!Blushing aeee me lobesss thiss movieee it's ridicilous haan but lobeee it!ROFL

oyye hoyye commentin haan!Embarrassed

its so hawt Silly there was a YuNa vm on it [8--}]

ahaan movie i saw trailer ROFLROFLROFL

oye hoye lub u haan Hug

Go to top