Meeting KaranIka..a dream come true!! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
sanjuπŸ€— u know how happy i am for you & ourselves... in the last few days with all the bad news...this was the only thing that made us super happy...so much that we were dancing!! thanq sanjuπŸ€— u know the excitement with all the planning & all but you dint click pictures of the messages from Anchi n me😑 πŸ˜† bad luck..we couldnt even talk to karan...but was soo relieved wen i gota know dat u met dem..was soo worried for you...wat if they werent there!!😭 πŸ˜†

n dis Anchi😑 baar baar giving me heartattacks by calling me up only to chec if my line was busy so that she assumes dat i'm talkin to karan n she can get ready for itπŸ˜†

sanjuπŸ€— soo soo happy ...feels like we met him ourselves!! love you...πŸ€—
for all the efforts u took to convey our messages to them!! hugs to you for thatπŸ€—
n the autogragh n their pics😍
love 'em!! awe...karan askin kritz wich shirt to wear...soo cute❀️ loved to hear from you, your story!!
Wow, OMG. I loved the Scrapbook!

All you girls are so lucky.
1. Some of you got to see Karan-Kritika
2. Even if not see, you guys got to give your feelings about what you love about them in the scrapbook.

Karan is so funny. LOL.
Kritika is sweet! She loved the teddy bears!

And Karan called you "kudiyon"? πŸ€—

Congrats to all of you! I envy you all!
*jokes*

Much love,

Sonia.
😍😍😍😍😍

😡   ouchhh!! okay m out of my dreamland!!

sanju   πŸ€—   super duper happy 4 u n hetal!!!  thankz alot for this!!
I'm just speechless! Looking at the pics itself I'm like πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜  Firstly I've to say u girls who met them are really damn lucky to meet them n moreover even spend some time with them!!!  Secondly the ML members are also very lucky!!! me a bit jealous...am I kidding πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ   Awww Karan looks sooo cute πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ β˜ΊοΈ  n Kritz looks really pretty!!! Both of them are just so adorable πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜  
Thank u so much for sharing ur experience with us...I mean for me it's like a dream - eternal wish...for all of us n I'm so happy that one of us got to meet them!! And thanks too for sharing the pics...seeing Karan..haaye main mar jawan...looks damn handsome πŸ˜ 
The scrapbook looks really cute..with all those messages..makes me wish that I'd joined the ML n taken part in it πŸ˜’ N the teddy they are sooo cute...
Thnxx a lot once again for sharing this πŸ˜ƒ

P.S  btw how did u contact them...I mean like if u've got to meet them u need the necessary permission rite?? so was there a contest something for it??
WoW  really very cute...

Awesome experience .. So lucky..

I am so happy for you ..πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

cute photos & teddys
Sanju...!! 😳..πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—...I am just super happy for you!! it feels amazing that atleast one of us got 2 meet Karan and Kritika...this is like a dream come true..😍.😍.😍.😍.😍.😍.😍.😍.😍.😍.😍. 

The way your decribed your journey...it felt as if i was dere too!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜³...i could visualise everything!!..that pic of Karan on the fone...haye..!! i was blushing too...☺️☺️☺️...Sanju..was waiting for this soo much!!..thanks so much..thanks for giving our messages 2 Karan n Kritz...thanks for listening to us...πŸ˜†..Thanks for everything!!...muahh!! love you loads...love how Karan is so down to Earth...n Karan asking Kritz wat to wear!!..hayee to sweet..❀️ the way ur wrote it..i cud just visualise..😍...Love how Karan said Kudiyo...☺️...n he he his personal acc...hahah loved what he said to you guys!!..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...Loved reading ur post...super dreamy...it was like my fave book..which i can read on forever!!...😳

I wish one day we all get 2 meet then together...n each other...😳
Thanks sooo much for this sanju...love you...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Awww...You really made my day Sanju..I simply cant thank you enough for sharing such amazing news with us...But Still I would say Thanks ton..πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

After such hectic days...I m soo tired & I just logged in for a 10 mins to reply few PMS and about to go to bed..But I m still reading yr post and It almost one hour Now Still I dont feeling like go offπŸ˜³πŸ˜†..I wanna read it again & again...You hv described and wrote every single moment  of convo
so simply Yet soo beautifully..I hv read almost two  time..

Karnika are as always such Amazing celebs Who respects and love their fans so much ..everytime they are soo sweet wether any Interview or convo...Love them for such spirit..

I must say You are soo lucky to meet them..Thanks again for sharing this..God Bless !πŸ˜³πŸ€—
wow...thanks a lot 4 this details account...its so good to see and read and gt a lil info bout their real life...thanks a lot sanju...nd very very happy 4 u guys...hope i get to meet them smday..😊and ya lovely teddys and gifts...nd d cards wr just awesm...clap clap..πŸ‘πŸ‘
ahh luckyy girlss

karankirtz they so fantasticc and niceee..

Lucky People!!! Oh My Congrats. Im Soo Jealous! Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago