Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Where is the wind coming from?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PandorasBox

Goldie

PandorasBox

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Where is the random gust of wind coming from? LOL even inside the building it makes its way in.

Edited by PandorasBox - 09 May 2011 at 2:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

datqurlx3RadiantTreasureCoffeeAddict

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where is the wind coming from?" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Anamika.

IF-Dazzler

.Anamika.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
LOL welcome to television. Here the heroine has to look "chakachak" at all times! And the hero must look macho all the time. But at least they're not making Shakti into a seedhi-saadhi type wearing Anarkalis everyday...And no crazy DHAN-DHAN-DHAN with the crazier make-up and zoom-in effects. And hopefully, the dance choreography gets better too because they aren'y utilizing them to the fullest extent yet! I love Shakti's clothes...they seem like things I could normally wear too! Coming back to the wind...I guess we will never unveil the mystery behind the wind...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-CoffeeAddict

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
actually D3 is produced by the same production house of DMG and I think wind is something special for them...they have a copyright on it whenever the  heroine is around the hero can undrstand only when the wind is blowing...so its funny but makes the scene ultra romantic

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-RadiantTreasureCoffeeAddict100littledevils-Zeenat-

sreenysa

Groupbie

sreenysa

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Big smile very nice post. answer is simple.
fan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict

niru273

Goldie

niru273

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.shanak

actually D3 is produced by the same production house of DMG and I think wind is something special for them...they have a copyright on it whenever the  heroine is around the hero can undrstand only when the wind is blowing...so its funny but makes the scene ultra romantic

agree wid u !
it does give it a romantic feeling !!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.