•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
what i can believe that malini yadav, vasant and kamya got off the hook easily and were forgiven for all the things they did wow... ok this tells you that evil can turn good, i know this is not a movie but a drama in the movies evil never wins untrue evil always loses at the end.. malini, vasant , kamya should have thrown into prison and the bhagat family living happily ever after in there new home.. what did the cv's do they rushed the ending... pathetic.. i am glad its over now and the cv's should be ashamed of them selfs for ruining such perfectly exuded show in the beginning.. comments plz...
I live in the UK, but I haven't read the updates for India yet, this show is finihed, what????? if so, what a lousy ending, why is it when show finishes, the ending is crap, the worst ending was for saat phere, but this one seems really forced..
Gosh when the show started it was rather promising n i was looking forward for the transformation of the ugly duckling to a swan but gosh after thatšŸ¤¢ Pathetic n very very regressive