Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I just don't want KMH-2 to end, season 3 will take another year to come on floors and who knows whether Karan and Kritika will be ready to be insulted for the third time by abruptly closing their show!
nav92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agar kmh3 aya toh no way ke ke hum ussey imagine pe aane denge
wbose thumbnail
hey, dats a gr8 news!!!.btw with whom did u talk 4m bt?? & did they really confirmed the news
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
i honestly dont want season 3...there is so much of hard work goes into putting up a show even for a day and i understand they have contract system and all on all the channels...but why always youth shows have to suffer??? so many stupid serials runs for years which has no story what so ever and the channels airs them and i have no idea how the hell those shows get TRPS...😕

they have worked so hard for KMH 2, the look, the feel, the characters, the budget...everything was on a higher level...Karan, Kritika and all the actors including the crew members of the KMH team have worked so hard and i dont understand the reason they have less TRPS...the show is so damn popular...do they even check IF and so many other social websites, where there is such a huge fan following??
Imagine has always made wrong decisions when it comes to telecast a show and ending them abruptly...i mean i still rmr how they had ended KMH 1...it was so sudden, so shocking and not needed at all...same goes for season 2...As prem said on the very first page...there are so many questions which are not answered yet, so many loose ends and also chances of new storylines, but they are ending it now...today is 11 acc to India and just few weeks left, the way they are going now, m sure everything is going to be left unanswered and for audiences to guess...i dont want season 3 because i dont want Imagine to end it like this and force the production house to change the storyline at the last moment...