Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

good news good news fro fans of kmh.plz comments (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

princess_star11

Goldie

princess_star11

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
KMH3 on its way! Yes atleast some good news! But I agree with Prem that the questions regarding storyline need to be answered! I dont think they can do this in 3 weeks! Impossible, obviously it will be rushed and loose ends will be left.

I think that you should still go to the protest on Tuesday guys and let those Censored imagine people know how much we love kmh!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "good news good news fro fans of kmh.plz comments (Page 3)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ahlaweya

Goldie

Ahlaweya

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged

that's a vry good news , that Kitani 3 is coming sooon :) am proud to b a Kitani's fan , Kitani is the only 1 serial wich has sesone 2 first , n it will b the only 1 show which will have many sesones :-)
but i have a rqst from Ekta Mam n balaji , plzzz make sesone 3 like sesone 1 .. ( Boss n his assosiat .. PA ) .. { Arjun Sir & Ms Arohi n specialy PUNJI } :) they were the besttest :-)

plzzz Ekta Mam , Dont end Kitani 2 ... or PLZ MAKE A MOVIE WITH KARAN & KRITIKA <3 plzzz
u cant end Kitani at this tym .. bcz there is many thing n secrets left , n it cant get out in just 15 episodes !! >> { Dadu's shooter ? \ who killed Ram Panjabi ? \ Arohi's mom ( Amrit's ) love ? \ the relation between Rurdra & Amrit ? \ whats the main resone behind Singhanias & Aluwalias dushmani ? \ who is responsable behind Arjun's mom's death ? dadu or Suder ( Arohi's dad ) ? n what is the resone ? \ n DJ's come back ! \ n after all these thing , Arjun's puch up with Arohi's family .. n then Arjun & Arohi's shaadi with all RASSM & RIWAAZ ( Sangeet , haldi , mehndi & Shaadi ) .. AND then Arjohi's Big Night ( Suhaag Raat ) with a beautiful them n backdround song >> u can use the song Teri Bahon Main Hum frm the movie Khaaki or any other romantic song ... } these all thing cant happen in just 15 episodes ... plzzz dont end it , in 1st sesone we couldnt see Arjohi's big night after shaadi.. plzzz make it now .. we want see there Doom Daam Si Shaadi n Suhaag Raat ..

Edited by Ahlaweya - 09 May 2011 at 5:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetanshi...vibha...

rasika.KK

Goldie

rasika.KK

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Its not a gud news..Season 3 is a far story.. we need to save KMH2 first.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlaweya

Ahlaweya

Goldie

Ahlaweya

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged

@rasika.KK , ya its not a really big good news .. but its a good news for us KMH fans , bcz we shd b proud that our fvrt serial have many seasonse .. DMG & MJHT was nys shows n had many fans , but even though it didnt had an sequles or another seasones :)

but our fvrt KMH had a second seasone in public demand n it will have seasone 3 also just bcz of us ( KMH's fans ) ...
n about saving KMH 2 , we r trying hard n our best to save it ... read my frst comment above ( The long comment ) n u will relaize how mach i love Kitani n how much am trying to save KMH 2 <3
We won't let KMH 2 to end Smile

MitEssH

sknra

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MitEssH

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
KMH3 is indeed a good news. But i still feel it is like showing the crying child the moon. If there is a season 3 please not in imagine air it in some other channel. Imagine attitude is rude. How can they say that they don't care. They forgot the basic rule.

in marketing we say customer is god. In the context viewer is the GOD(including fans).
You (imagine) litterley  made us beg for our saving our favorite show.
if Kmhns can go this exrend to save the show just think if stopped watching Imagine what will happen? 

if the ever charismatic sharuk kahn failed to gain high TRPS for his pavchvi pass do believe RATAN will do a better job. Nope

So one thing i want to tell u NDTV IMAGINE
You can decide the faith of our  KMH. But we the viewer decide faith u r channel.
If you don't care we will also say we also don't care to watch ur channel also. What if viewers decide not Watch u r much hyped RKR at all. Think about it

PS : I am sorry if my language rude

nav92

Goldie

nav92

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
kmh3 toh ayega,,par pehle in logo ko akal deni hai imagine walo ko,,and kmh3 imagine pe nahia ayega

...vibha...

dakpad

Groupbie

dakpad

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
kmh really rocks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.