Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
you can't post it today... why????????????????????CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Conmtinue soon jake

Fab start

Thanks AyeshaBig smile
Originally posted by simran15

A Rashi story before ur judaai from IF...we can't expect any less...good beginning...aw8ing the next update...Smile

Thanks cousin.. What Judai.. I will be in and out.Tongue

Originally posted by fanbidaai

that was good jake  jigar  is easily influenced LOL
cant wait for the next part 

thanks... you know Jigar.. he is so in loveLOL

Originally posted by kav88

very nice jake...that was wonderful...plz continue soon...
Thanks KavLOL

Originally posted by evad

wow Mone very good awaiting for moreSmile
Thanks eva khakiBig smile

Originally posted by queenyuks

Jake, this was absolutely a pleasure to read

I like you you stuck with Jigar's Joru Ka Gulaam natureLOL

I can't wait to see how Jigar actually wooes her. And whether it will work or not. So waiting for that second part

jigar doesnt possess my wooing skills... lets seeLOL

Originally posted by sbp1971

As you know I am not a big RaJi fan, but you are a great writer. I loved this.Thumbs Up

Thank you, shilpabenEmbarrassed
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hot_Indo_Chilly

this was niceEmbarrassed
Thank youBig smile

Originally posted by ANJ4

Thumbs Up
Thank youBig smile

Originally posted by br2499

Fantastic Jake! You will be missed very much!

Thank you, HbenBig smile... will miss you all...

Originally posted by DreamSz

Jake your story kinda just brightened up my dayy please continue soon ! :)
Thank youBig smile

Originally posted by shobi12500

ver nice jake waiting for next part
Thanks shoaibBig smile

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Jake that was really great please don't forget to update it...I love the line Rashi says "lets lock her in her room from the outside" Tongue (I would so do that to someone who has been taunting me as much as Kokila has to Rashi).

Ah.. you are a true kalakari sisterROFL

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Part 2

Rashi came out all dressed up, so happy to go out and shop, her favorite pass time. Jigar was waiting for her.

"Rashi, shall we go?" Jigar asked her with his usual smile.

Oh, she felt so excited. Her mommy will be so happy for her. That Kagdi has spoiled all her idea of fun, the moment she came. But now her jigarji is taking her out… How lovely! She took her purse and walked towards him.

"Yes jigarji, I am ready" she told him with her best smile. At least he deserves that.

"Oops" She turned and looked towards kagdi's room.

"What happened, Rashi?" Jigar asked her, concern filling his eyes.

"What if Kagdi is not yet asleep?" She went near Kagdi's room and peeped in. She found Kagdi sleeping like log, snoring like a lion. Thanks heavens, now she is safe!

She took igars hand in hers and they both walked out.

"I feel so excited Jigarji… "She told her husband." Maybe we should run around snow like SRK and Kajol" She looked at him for some response and found him looking at her fondly.

"Yes Rashi, may be we should"

They practically went around every shop and the Rashi shopped to her hearts content. She bought something for every family at Rajpal Nagar. Jigar was happy following her around with bags, after all its only a very rare occasion.

They were walking back after hours of shopping and Rashi saw a small cottage down the icescapes.

"Jigarji… We have enough time, shall we go there?" she was already on her way there.

"But, Rashi we have to be back before Khakiji wakes up." He called out but Rashi didn't even heed. So Jigar just followed his wife.

Rashi entered the small cottage. It was so beautiful inside but empty. The fire was lit and it looked like someone was there a few minutes ago.

"Look Jigarji, how sweet… hai na? Just like Bollywood film set" She danced around excitedly. Jigar stood there watching his wife. He felt so happy that finally Rashi is enjoying herself in Switzerland.

"Jigarji… come dance with me." She invited him. He didn't know what to do but he felt like doing more than dancing. He placed the shopping bags in a corner and walked towards Rashi. Rashi who was waltzing around bumped into him. Jigar immediately wound his hand around her hips to steady her.

Rashi looked at her husbands face. A flurry of emotions filled her chest. She didn't know how long they stood there entwined in each others arms. Finally she caught herself and tried to pull away but Jigar tightened his hold. She noticed his face was full of desire and she missed a hear beat.

"Jigarji…" she said pushing against his chest but her protest died when his lips locked against hers.  She felt her legs feel light and butterflies in her stomach. He kissed her with a passion and without her knowledge she too started kissing him back. Her hands moved around his neck and held his head closer.

And in that cottage, somewhere in the middle of Ice, Rashi and Jigar discovered their love for each other. They made love to each other the whole night.

"Rashi…." Kokila shouted. Rashi had fallen asleep at the hotel lobby while Ahem and Jigar went to check out. She hadn't had a wink of sleep last night. Jigarji had made sure of it. Now she was really tired.

"Ji.. Khakiji?" She replied rubbing her eyes. Oh god, she needs some caffeine to keep her sane.

"Mom, lets leave" Ahem said coming towards them with Jigar following just behind.

"teek hai , Ahem dhikra" Kokila said to Ahem then turned towards Rashi "Chalo Rashi"

"Ji khakiji, uh.. Gopi can you tae my luggage, I feel a bit tired"

"Ji Rashiben" Gopi replied with a smile

"No Rashi… You will take your luggage by yourself. Anyway my Gopi vau is already holding a lot of bags." Kokila scowled and followed Ahem to the the Exit door. Gopi also followed.

"dammit" Jigar heard Rashi swear. He went to rashi and picked up her luggage.

"Rashi, don't worry I will take this. I know you are tired after last night" Jigar said impishly

Rashi felt herself blush. This was the first time she felt at lose for words. Oh god girl, you are screwed up.

"Chale?" Jigar asked, "I can't wait to continue from where we stopped yesterday"

"Hmmm" she said shyly and followed him. She knew her life had changed since last night. Her relationship with Jigar was no more like what it was before. Now it will be idyllic. The only problem was Kagdi, but dealing with that can wait. All she wanted to do was get to know her sweet husband better. Damn Kagdi, Damn gopi and Damn everybody else!

Ok, Thats all i could come up today. Being a guy on a woman dominated forum, i have tried to be careful with my scenes.LOL. Sorry to those who are disappointed.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Jake - you gave us a full blown romance Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Part 2

Ok, Thats all i could come up today. Being a guy on a woman dominated forum, i have tried to be careful with my scenes.LOL. Sorry to those who are disappointed.

Nice romantic story. Although I wish she'd also have said Damn Mummy (by name, not clubbed with all others) & her kalakariyan. LOL
@ Bold - That was the best closing line ever ROFL ROFL

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Jake, this was absolutely lovely.

You've turned out to be such a wonderful romance author. Wow.
This was such a pleasure to read.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Jake - you gave us a full blown romance Blushing

I jsut wish they show a romantic Rashi on screen

Go to top