Pratigya

Hey ppl!!!!! (Page 2)

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by telstra

welcome parul hmm no news about arhaanWinkbut we enkoyed a lot yesterday on yemis thread this new article for u OuchWackoROFL

OMG...i missed some fun chat regarding d artical...Evil SmileROFLROFL dese actors have made fun of their personall life...LOLLOL nywayzz who cares about ankit and monika darling...DeadWackoROFL i'm intereted to see what adarsh said to shamu at naina slaped him...also kya wo jail say bahar aa gaya kya...?
no sis

akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by akku8910

Hi    pragati  welcome  welcomeBig smileBy  the  way  the  forum  was  not  that  active  during  weekend.  We  didn't  have  any  articles  regarding  actors  on  mothers  day.  I  was  xpecting  2  read  something  this  time  but  disappointed. 

Yeahh that was expected about d forum, it's not active even in working dayz,how can we expect it to b active on weekend...alll thanxx to cv's...Ouch nywayzz who cares about d show, i wanted to chat with all members and frndwa on forum...Big smileLOLLOLLOL 
Hmmm...atleast   was  xpecting  2  read  sumthing  during  mothers  day.  May  be  they  could  have  taken  bytes  from  arhaan   SmileAbt  that  show  don't  have  anything  2  say ConfusedOuch.Don't  know  when  will it  get back  2  its  past  glory?
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Hi    pragati  welcome  welcomeBig smileBy  the  way  the  forum  was  not  that  active  during  weekend.  We  didn't  have  any  articles  regarding  actors  on  mothers  day.  I  was  xpecting  2  read  something  this  time  but  disappointed. 

Yeahh that was expected about d forum, it's not active even in working dayz,how can we expect it to b active on weekend...alll thanxx to cv's...Ouch nywayzz who cares about d show, i wanted to chat with all members and frndwa on forum...Big smileLOLLOLLOL 
Hmmm...atleast   was  xpecting  2  read  sumthing  during  mothers  day.  May  be  they  could  have  taken  bytes  from  arhaan   SmileAbt  that  show  don't  have  anything  2  say ConfusedOuch.Don't  know  when  will it  get back  2  its  past  glory?

When thy'll relive krishna's character...noone wants to see dis krishna...have litsen to many who r highly iriitated with dis devlopment of krishan's character...

@ blue- nevermind,these dayz hez quite active on fb and we r happy with dat...hez litsing to everyone's requets and is responding to it also...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Paruu. .misd u soo much yaar!i wrote to u on fb bt didnt gt rply,may b dat tym,u wer away. .neways,we hd a blast at yemi's thread yday. .nw me gng,tmrw i hv exams.hv to studyWink

Pragati.T

vaishali..... IF-Rockerz
vaishali.....
vaishali.....

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
welcome back paro...Tongue  missed ur chattar pattar...

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Paruu. .misd u soo much yaar!i wrote to u on fb bt didnt gt rply,may b dat tym,u wer away. .neways,we hd a blast at yemi's thread yday. .nw me gng,tmrw i hv exams.hv to studyWink

Aziii...Hug all d best for ur exam behoodii...Big smileLOLLOL padaaai kar lee...kahe humka follow kar rahi hooo...WinkLOL  yeahhh i saw everyone's msg on fb today,...Smile

Aziya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishu2

welcome back paro...Tongue  missed ur chattar pattar...

Thanxx feeling honoured...ROFLROFLTongue
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Aziii...Hugall d best for ur exam behoodii...Big smileLOLLOLpadaaai kar lee...kahe humka follow kar rahi hooo...WinkLOL yeahhh i saw everyone's msg on fb today,...Smile
aw!mwaahs!ya,im folowing u. .u knw,v r on same train with. .LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index