Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

the one and only best way to save kmh 2

arzun-arohi Senior Member

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
This TB Article saying KMH to end :((((( Ouch is most shocking news I hv ever read on I-F..I m not getting Point of Imagine decide axe KMH when other shows also suffering from Low & bad Rating...Why the Most Loved Youth show...OuchConfusedShocked
Pls Guys Lets Try & Do what ever we can to save our Show...I will search and Post link & Information  Where ever we can express our Protest..Lets Do It..Hope many poople Join here...
They cant do injutice with such Adorable Show..Its ONLY show I watch now..

Sign This Petition ASAP Star
Save KMH : When I Will Got Many Signatures Soo I'll Send That To KMH Cv's : Ekta Kapoor /Sobha Kapoor  

To:  Ekta kapoor / Imagine TV

Hello Cv's : Ekta Maam & Ndtv Imagine 
This Letter From Kitani Mohabbat Hai Fans For Yoou 
The Latest buzz annoucing that Kitani mohabbat hai is going to end is not something that we all are liking 
You Know Very Well That even if you end the show 
Fans Will Nt let down ...We'll Fight For A Continuation of the show as much we can 
Our request to you is that : Please check the other shows of imagineTV & Then Tell if kitni mohabbat hai 2 needs to end or not 
show like pardes mein mila koi apna sa is full crap 
please end that 
the biggest mistake will to end KMH2 : When It Has The Best main lead jodi ,cast & the While the storyline is going well 

From A Die Hard Fan :

The Undersigned

View Current Signatures    Sign the Petition

Imagine TV & KMH Creatives 
Soo Please Hurry Uup Embarrassed

Imagine Official Site -
Imagines FB page :
FB page just to save KMH
(Flood it with ProtestEmbarrassed)

P.O. Box No. 12001
Adarsh Nagar Post Office
Andheri West
Mumbai 400 053.
E-Mail us at:
Telephone: +91-22-67733999

Viewbie's Note:

Please guys discuss ways to save Kitani here only

NOTE : Guyz nothing has been finalised. The final confirmation is yet to come, so please be patient and wait for the Final Decision from the Production House or any other Authority.

Also, Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 ending does not not mean you people can BASH other shows in any manner you like. This may hurt the sentiments of members who like the other shows. So please refrain from making any such negative posts for the Show or the Actors related to the show.

Further Bashing will not be tolerated in any case. And Please consider this note carefully and abide by the Rules & Regulations of the India-Forums.

Edited by arzun-arohi - 09 May 2011 at 12:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.StarryPhoenix IF-Veteran Member

FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
already posted and plz use this thread  PETITION/Protest/Save KMH:Show them 'KitaniMohabbatHai' for all updates

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index