KAJEN ~Destined2Love542~100%Reason2RememberTheName - Page 65

Posted: 12 years ago
haayeee, hw sweet it wud be to watch AR with their kids😍
Armaan ko tho 4 kidss chahiye🀣
Hi SmokingDreams- do I know you 😈
Originally posted by sana.malik

Mahu- he has a bump on the back of his head and DH has several scars but Samad seems okay.. 😳

h ..no major injury ..thats gud
wat r they doing now???

sana diii..what happened..why does jiju have scars?????//o yes u know me..i am amal..changed my username.
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

sana diii..what happened..why does jiju have scars?????//o yes u know me..i am amal..changed my username.
I second that what happened sana ?? should i call you di btw ??
Trish- hey! How's US? I know it's been ages! Went on holiday which went disasterously wrong, but everything seems to be back to normal as though I've woken up from a horrible nightmare
Mahu- no major as such..! Both are sleeping, although DH jerks every 10minutes it's psychologically affected him I think..

Amal- I'm teasing, of course I know you πŸ˜› somethng serious happened to DH and Samad πŸ˜”

Trish- why are you going to call me 'di' for πŸ˜•

Mahu- no major as such..! Both are sleeping, although DH jerks every 10minutes it's psychologically affected him I think..

Amal- I'm teasing, of course I know you πŸ˜› somethng serious happened to DH and Samad πŸ˜”

Trish- why are you going to call me 'di' for πŸ˜•

hmm..it will take sum time for him to get normal

sana di...hailaaa...are they ok/????what exactly hpnd???Your 2 boys better get good..😳

Trish- hey! How's US? I know it's been ages! Went on holiday which went disasterously wrong, but everything seems to be back to normal as though I've woken up from a horrible nightmare
I'm good.I know it's lonnggg timeee..OMG thank god you guys are fine..even i had a bad day a few days back my sister ticket was cancelled by the air port people cuz the the flight was over crowded then some how she got another ticket the same day and left..I hope your family is fine..if u don't mind saying what exactly happened ?