KAJEN ~Destined2Love542~100%Reason2RememberTheName - Page 41

Posted: 12 years ago
every AT run on the talks of tent scene only
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

Thanks a lot😳..I love calling you too..I always write..I write a lot..Only i dont put them up here..I write everyday..cannot live without writing..Thanks jaanu.😳..Though I am just a beginner..I have a lot of flaws..Like I can go on and on dragging the story with just the description of the emotions of the heart..But I am sooo happy that you love it..<3
πŸ˜ƒ amally soo true u write awesomly i dn read fff n OS but urs i hav read n u r gr88 writer with 25 thought is lessπŸ˜† it might be more than 50.lolπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -Moni-

Historical Legendary most talked about Tent scene:PP

from the day the promo was aired everyone was talking about it...πŸ˜†

People still are, even certain haters *coughs*
@Swytheart-- i can notice that from ur writingss,, u have v bright future dear!! share ur writings with us more!! start putting more okeyyy!!! nehyy tho mujhe PM karo, i would just luvv to read😳 u write so damn good 
Originally posted by Nikkydmglover

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lolzyy soo true shashu dii mere baby dii kehkar hame sharminda mat kar hum tere samne lolzzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†haiπŸ˜†
science padh le future aur bright hoo jayega n thn u'll fing ur armaan ahhhπŸ˜†

OHOOO..sabke sab ek saath..Nopeeesss *pouts and shakes head too much* I wonttt stop calling my loves diiis..I love you all that much.😳

MONI DIII..that pic is my current fav after the shaadi offscreen one..Its like soo flawlessly KaJenlicious..<3 Worth living to stare it..
Originally posted by Aquarius17

We were SO lucky to have got all those offscreen moments/interviews of them. But after a certain actress returned, we had to get all that kinda stuff ourselves. But it makes me happy that we don't have anyone to thank for what we got on our own

The offscreen moments were the only thing which kept out hopes alive but even those were crushed after the developments you are talking about happened...we didn't get a glimpse of KaJen even when they were working on the same show on the same sets...that was the most painful part of DMG *sigh* Horrible days
Originally posted by -Moni-

His hand is placed so casually around her waist...like it's very natural for him to hold her like that always...But I hate the photographer he cropped off his head LOL

☺️ hayeee soo true such casually this show they r best budsss
Originally posted by shasha_kajen

Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase ,"I Love You"

I would love to know what happened when they were discussing how to make this look like a real kiss hehe
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

MONI DIII..that pic is my current fav after the shaadi offscreen one..Its like soo flawlessly KaJenlicious..<3 Worth living to stare it..

But I really wanted his sundar chehra on it LOL
😭😭😭
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

every AT run on the talks of tent scene only

i dn get tent scene😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭v